What's new

MLB Subscriptions

I'm confused by the number of paid subscription offerings to watch MLB this season. Is anyone able to provide a guide to the clueless? I want to watch on my Android tablet and am not concerned whether I get the home team only (Seattle Mariners) or a mix of games throughout the major leagues.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I subscribe to the MLB network. It can be accessed through an app, through Amazon Prime Video, and through their streaming service. I think local teams can be watched as soon as they’re over, which works for me because I rarely have time to sit down and watch them live, and none of the teams I follow are local to me. It’s expensive, but I really enjoy watching baseball so it was worth it for me.

I subscribe to the MLB network. It can be accessed through an app, through Amazon Prime Video, and through their streaming service. I think local teams can be watched as soon as they’re over, which works for me because I rarely have time to sit down and watch them live, and none of the teams I follow are local to me. It’s expensive, but I really enjoy watching baseball so it was worth it for me.
90 minutes after the game ends. I dropped mine a couple of years ago (my small fu to Manfraud) and switched streaming service to get the local sports network.

MLB you used to be able to use VPN and watch local games....and then towards the end of last year (no mas).... You can sometimes watch I a mode that has up to 4 concurrent teams playing and sometimes one will be the one you want (MLB night) but then they may stop in the 7th or 8th when their time frame passes.

I think Fubo has local more often?

All in all, the professional leagues are a MaFia and block the good local games......and the worst thing is that even the exorbitant stadiums are full.

Then there is Apple....they show some games 1 or 2 days.

Mind you this info is based on last years experience.....it could be like soccer: they change who shows games almost every year....even worse mafia. (Euro leagues)

We have Fubo so we get our local team. Hard to say what next year will bring as Bally had money issues. When I looked into MLB before we got Fubo I couldn’t get local teams, they were in the blackout. You want to make sure you will be able to get who you want to see.

Top Bottom