What's new

Best sports team outfit/jersey.

I like Inter Milan's home jersey,

$inter.jpg

Last edited:
They just did a top 100 uniforms in American professional sports on ESPN.com. Number one was, I think, the Montreal Canadians. I don't know hockey, but I think that's who it was. And number two was the Chicago Bears. I don't know what the Canadians' uniforms look like, but I've never thought the Bears' uniforms were anything spectacular...

I like the Lakers' uniforms (all three: purple, yellow, white). I also like the Steelers' black uniform.

Edit:

Found the link:

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/st...rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Sal:
You are right...it is the Montreal Canadiens with The Best Uniforms in Sports (and they get my vote too). :thumbsup:

"Proud standard-bearers for a league, a sport, a nation and now for the uni-verse as well, the Habs have it all: an iconic logo, two distinct but equally classic uni designs (it's odd that the wraparound chest stripe only appears on the home jersey, but the road design works fine without it), and an ideal balance of red, white and blue. This isn't just a perfect hockey uniform set -- it's a perfect uniform set, period. Unlike the old-school classics in the other sports (Yankees, Celtics, Raiders), it has some major visual pizzazz. Puts the biscuit in the basket, and then some".

Read More: http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/st...rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122 and http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=16

proxy.php
Hockey...The Coolest Game on Earth!!!

Attachments

• $7780796186_63378d4fb3_o.jpg
    $7780796186_63378d4fb3_o.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 195
The ESPN rankings are based on a number of factors. The Yankees' uniform is obviously the most transcendent and culturally significant. I think the cap logo is probably, internationally, more associated with Jay-Z than the ball club, at this point. But, yeah, people all over the world are able to identify the Yankees' logo. As far as aesthetic appeal? The pin stripes are pretty goofy looking...

Edit:

The Canadians' uniform does look pretty cool. I think it's weird, though, that a team based out of Canada wears red, white and blue. Is it because of the French flag?

Last edited:
I think the Cardinals have the best uniform in baseball...and I hate the freaking cardinals(Brewers fan). Just great logo,colors and the navy blue hat with the red logo looks awesome.

Best in football is Packers and Bears.

Man I didn't even know they had a ranking on ESPN or whoever.

You don't have to post about your favorite team, just a jersey/outfit you like.

No good without the pics guys.
Another great jersey from one of my favorite teams, the South Sydney Rabbitohs

.$Players_Hm1.jpg

Last edited:
Suppose you don't appreciate F1 cars, GP bikes or Nascars cause thay have ads, change the look and don't look good?

The Souths jersey is a rugby league jersey btw and they change every year also.

Last edited:
If you have an advertisement ON your uni, I can't vote for you.
Especially all those Italian teams sponsored by air conditioning companies, it's just weird.

I think the Canadiens and the Yankees share the top spot. Both are historically the dominant franchise in their sport and have had pretty much the same uniforms unchanged for decades.

I hate to admit it, but the Montreal sweaters and colors are great and always have been. Usually, I'm a fan of the no-nonsense, less busy uniforms like the Boston Celtics, Yankees, Maple Leafs, etc...but something about that Montreal sweater is just right.

Also, no vote if you have corporate ads on the uniform.

The Yankees uniform has passed the test of time. Ruth, Gehrig, Dimaggio, Mantle, Maris, Jeter, have all worn pretty much the same uniform. Simple, classic, and full of history. A timeless uniform. Though there are a lot of other uniforms in baseball that fit this criteria: Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, LA/Brooklyn Dodgers. I actually don't like the St. Louis Cardinals uniform for some reason.

$babe-ruth.jpg

proxy.php

$GehrigLou.jpg

$y2.jpg

$roger-maris.jpg

$New-York-Yankees-new-york-yankees-24127336-436-594.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom