What's new

Best nose hair trimmer?

I had been using this
Until

This!
@Ad Astra gets cudos on this puppy. This sucker has some firepower i just used it. Its got a weed whacker quality but it also got to the side hairs in the middle bridge area. i like how the blades are internal ive always been nervous about a nick and infection in the nose especially if using scissors. I feel like a new man! Mine was $20 and got here in one day. 1. Thats insane.

Another of lifes problems solved. If only everything else was this easy.

Now if only i had artisan small batch nose hair aftershave
oh, hey now.
If mine dies I'll check out the conair. Thanks

Another +1 for the ConairMAN. This thing is a beast. Compared to the other bulky weak units I've tried, this thing is the equivalent of an aggressive open comb DE with a fresh Feather blade in it. It's very loud, but works so quickly, that you're in and out in seconds. Great value for $20.

Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer

Didn't see this thread until now but here you go. No batteries, not charging or outlet needed. Silent to use. Small so it takes up very little room in a dopp bag. About 20 bucks and will likely last you a lifetime.

Just Google it or you can find it on Amazon which is where I bought mine several years ago. For what it's worth, if I lost it would replace it with the exact same item.

I always found the electric ones a pain .... and pretty ineffective. Blade not sharp, not effective, getting all clogged up and gross, battery running down .....

Got a pair of blunt tip scissors on Amazon. Never going back. Totally versatile, easy to clean, nice and sharp, and cant poke myself. Good for nose, ears, eyebrows, and stray hairs around sideburns and ears.

Seriously - check some out ...... one of the best purchases I have ever made.

Crazy hair as you get older. I have a battery powered unit similar to those on page 1 of this thread. It works and only cuts hair (not skin) so it's easy to deal with nose and ear hair. I cut my own (head) hair and there is a guard for eyebrows so that's idiot proof as well.

I've ever started to have light, fine hair grow on certain place on top of my nose. I could run the nose trimmer along the outside of my nose but I use a Gillette Superspeed that is too mild (for me) for shaving. I use it just to handle external nose hair.

I hope no more hair pops up in crazy places as I get older:)

I have found with the cheaper nose trimmers that if you clean them well first to get the factory dirt/oil/preservative removed and use some clipper oil to lube them they work much better and don't clog as fast or as badly. You still might just get a bad unit though that doesn't ever function well.

Top Bottom