What's new

Best nose hair trimmer?

Looking for the best nose hair trimmer. Not too worried about price, although I'm assuming they won't run over $80. I don't care about battery vs electric, just performance.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
The toe of this does a great job for me. Not expensive and no batteries required. Also doubles as good face shaver and works well on the ears and in the ear canals.

Profile Open.jpg

Not too sure of the best but I can say you can definitely feel a difference in the motor strength depending on brand. The Barbasol branded one sounds very chinsey compared to a Norelco

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Nose hair I can keep at bay for now, ear hair......what’s happening? I might have to start wearing a cap like my avatar to keep things hidden.

Conair is so far the best/ thanks Ad Astra for telling us about it. Panasonic and Phillips were ok but the motor in the Conair is twice as powerful imo. The blades are good too. I think I got mine for around $12, not a big gamble of money to try it. It will not sooth you, it is LOUD so there is that. I can deal with a few seconds of noise.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
This one is good and cheap, way closer than the ones with round heads i tried.

View attachment 1154440
I had been using this
Until
Conair is so far the best/ thanks Ad Astra for telling us about it. Panasonic and Phillips were ok but the motor in the Conair is twice as powerful imo. The blades are good too. I think I got mine for around $12, not a big gamble of money to try it. It will not sooth you, it is LOUD so there is that. I can deal with a few seconds of noise.

This!
@Ad Astra gets cudos on this puppy. This sucker has some firepower i just used it. Its got a weed whacker quality but it also got to the side hairs in the middle bridge area. i like how the blades are internal ive always been nervous about a nick and infection in the nose especially if using scissors. I feel like a new man! Mine was $20 and got here in one day. 1. Thats insane.

Another of lifes problems solved. If only everything else was this easy.

Now if only i had artisan small batch nose hair aftershave

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I had been using this
Until

This!
@Ad Astra gets cudos on this puppy. This sucker has some firepower i just used it. Its got a weed whacker quality but it also got to the side hairs in the middle bridge area. i like how the blades are internal ive always been nervous about a nick and infection in the nose especially if using scissors. I feel like a new man! Mine was $20 and got here in one day. 1. Thats insane.

Another of lifes problems solved. If only everything else was this easy.

Now if only i had artisan small batch nose hair aftershave

Nose hair aftershave... Hmmm...

AA

Top Bottom