What's new

Best fan-shaped brush under $50?

I am afraid that Simpson brushes will be too dense as I have read they pack their brushes densely and I have problems right now with getting my brush clean. I think it would be easier and better if it were less dense so it can rinse easily and in turn there would be less soap left in it and it would last longer and lather better.

Duke 1 in best.

View attachment 246428

Think one of these would fit the bill. Awesome face lathering machine, with both soaps and creams. And Simpsons 'best' is arguable the best grade of hair out there. I think you'd be very happy with one of the beauties... I bought one as I read, on here, that the 'Duke' has bit of a bloom. As you can see, it does. I prefer a fan shape to bulb, works better with face lathering imo.

I would go to the Body Shop and buy or order their synthetic brush. It is really affordable and I find that it works great, super soft with decent backbone, clean it well from top of bristles and sides, and if it wears out at least it didn't break the bank. I have one and I am surprised by how well it works, if you prefer even the slightest scritch then this isn't your brush. Has some scrub to it but not that much. Not super dense either, good for bowl or face lathering (IMO).

Top Bottom