What's new

Best Cover Songs

Todd Rundgren's (well actually Utopia: Kasim Sulton, Roger Powell, Willie Wilcox, and TR) cover of The Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" on the album FAITHFUL.

Yeah, I recall you saying you lived In Louisville. I grew up and still live across the creek in Indiana. That was my first concert, was a junior in high school at the time.

We still love and miss that area of the country. I went to Bellarmine in the 60s & married a J-town gal. We had been married a couple years before the Tull concert. Because of our daughter's severe allergies, we moved to Fla the year after the Tull concert, where her allergies disappeared. We eventually moved back to NJ for the jobs. Pre-covid, we'd go back 2-3 times a year. I always wanted to go there in early August for the Louisville hot rod show, and this time of year for the sunflower farm in So. Ind. Never made it, so far.

Not the right thread, but just found the link for anyone interested in the Sunflower farm in S. Ind. Cornucopia Farm in Scottsburg, Ind is open on weekends in September and most of October. It's located at 5444 N. Rutherford Hollow Road in Scottsburg, Indiana. 3 acres of 40,000 sunflowers around Sept 20. Hopefully, I'll even make it there some day.

Not the right thread, but just found the link for anyone interested in the Sunflower farm in S. Ind. Cornucopia Farm in Scottsburg, Ind is open on weekends in September and most of October. It's located at 5444 N. Rutherford Hollow Road in Scottsburg, Indiana. 3 acres of 40,000 sunflowers around Sept 20. Hopefully, I'll even make it there some day.
Yep, it’s beautiful. My wife grew up near Scottsburg.

Top Bottom