What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2022

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine 2022
Brutally hoppy but tasty nonetheless :)

6B897C12-B7EA-4734-BF3D-EB65A96B3127.jpeg

I enjoyed this one. They also make it in a Nitro version that I searched for and finally hunted down. I was very underwhelmed with the Nitro. It's one of the few that I would rather have with regular carbonation.
Tbh I wasn’t sure in the beginning if it was a nitro or not as it poured like canned Guiness, but the head disappeared quickly and the can didn’t rattle with that little ball.

Where You May Become Invisible and Never Imagine Reappearing Hazy NEDIPA from Burial Brewing (Asheville, NC) growler pour (filled at Southern Pines Growler Company) before leaving NC yesterday. It’s a thick one.

Let me add that I went to the Growler Company hoping to get French Toast Bastard on tap, but that keg went dry Friday. They have another one, but I’m already home. :-(

Where You May Become Invisible and Never Imagine Reappearing Hazy NEDIPA from Burial Brewing
The name of that beer makes me think that the folks at Burial have been meeting with the two oddballs at Oliphant to come up with beer names.... 🤨 Some examples:

Amerston Spiral Bug Egg Mask
Duvet Of Night Terrors
Sealed VHS Copy Of The Kindness Trap (Coffee Edition)

These are all wax dipped 500ml bottles that I'm going to have to get, by the way....😉

Top Bottom