What's new

Barberry Coast Bay Rum aftershave splash

Some would say it smells exotic. Others fresh, manly, Caribbean, fruity, sun, beach, rainbow, cigars, rum, etc.
The first thing that came to my mind was « it smells like Christmas! »
This is the kind of smell I always believed to be too sweet for my taste. I thought I hate it, then I thought it’s alright... different, but not for me... in some weird way I kept going back to that beautiful bottle, smelled it over and over and smiled like a wee child in front of a marvellous box of Christmas cookies... « ohh, that’s nice! »
It’s hard to describe the scent... The cinnamon is not invasive, but present enough to make me think of a nice, homemade cake, the orange of zest, the feel on the skin makes me think of a warm, cosy chimney. The whole thing is just so marvellously balanced that, despite my principles about aftershaves, I’ve been wearing it exclusively since I got it, about 3 days ago.
I’m wearing it now, and I’m in bed. I didn’t even shave.
I don’t think this is my cup of tea.
Amm... I’ve just ordered a second bottle...

Night night everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I like the splash and the balm but it's scent has a very short life span. Try to get a sample of Gilbert Henry's Bay Rum, you might like that too.

I like the splash and the balm but it's scent has a very short life span. Try to get a sample of Gilbert Henry's Bay Rum, you might like that too.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.
I just ordered Barberry’s Eau de Parfum version, which should solve the life span issue. [emoji4] I hope the scent is identical to the splash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom