What's new

Ban the user above you!

I am ashamed to say that cleanshaved is banned. Shameful, I know . . . especially because your dog picture with the bread is darn adorable. (edit: thought that was a loaf of bread, not a shoe)

Unless that isn't your dog, in which case that is false advertising and you are banned thrice over.

I am ashamed to say that cleanshaved is banned. Shameful, I know . . . especially because your dog picture with the bread is darn adorable. (edit: thought that was a loaf of bread, not a shoe)

Unless that isn't your dog, in which case that is false advertising and you are banned thrice over.
Stepped-in-Yak-Pee is banned for confusing thrice over with twice over, unless he is attempting to claim an additional ban to which he is not entitled, which would make him twice banned once.
Moreover, he is now thrice banned for shamelessly expressing shame in this forum. One-bladers are never ashamed. In fact, we are proud of our multi-blade deficits, or blade minimalism as we would say.
And finally, for mistaking a shoe for bread, I hereby declare him quatrice banned!.
It's a loafer not a loaf.
Leads one to wonder what he wears on his feet every day!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Razorbanned and Teppibannie and both banned, as my dogs has my sheepskin slipper in his mouth.
To be fair Zues is also banned from taking my slippers but that doesn't last long either.

Timpani-Yak is banned for the uninspired and pathetic, yet absolute genius idea of banning himself, when after a week, he could find no other member mug enough to do it for him!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
@Teppanyaki is banned because he's overly modest
proxy.php
Squid is banned in that he forgot to add me to the list of overly modest members.

And...we don't know who's at the helm in the 'Silent Service'.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Being banned is nothing but a dream of a glorious return". CBJ

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Razorboa is banned because any anti-social shaving behavior belongs in the;

1697235405065.jpeg
To include his shoe-shine avatar is in no way germane with his username. 🙃

proxy.php
"There are worse crimes than [being banned]. One of them is not [reacting to] them". Joseph Brodsky

Last edited:
proxy.php
Razorboa is banned because any anti-social shaving behavior belongs in the;

View attachment 1732365
To include his shoe-shine avatar is in no way germane with his username. 🙃

proxy.php
"There are worse crimes than [being banned]. One of them is not [reacting to] them". Joseph Brodsky
The Court of Rancid Crisco is banned for exposing that my book-black boy indeed has no shaving bona fides whatsoever.
Still, this plucky lad would've gladly shaved thee for a farthing in his day, given the chance, and earned an honest bob flogging dailies and blacking boots. And far from being Germane, he's actually of English extraction!
"Smash yer bags, Sir?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom