What's new

Ban the user above you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Doc '
proxy.php
' is banned because everybody knows Burma Shave signs & 'jingles', were from a 'bygone' era. :blushing:

3341672_1_l-jpg.341049

proxy.php
"Feeling nostalgic? Now you'll rave! Here's the story of Burma-Shave".
Burma-Shave, 1960

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Doctor Image.jpg
'Bones' is banned because I objecto-mar to him having only the perfect ban record (my record is
also perfecto).
proxy.php

proxy.php
"If we stop banning now—well…that's over half our market". CBJ

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Christopher ~ Order of Pinaud, Face Latherers Club United, Brotherhood of the Boar, Alliance of Merkur, VDH Society, Voskhod Comrades Club, League of Extraordinary Mild Shavers, Brotherhood of Barber Scents and Foxhole Shavers Club plus Veteran & Brown Leaf Banned!

Teppid is saved from banning (for now) for handing out good nutritional advice.

Doc4 is banned because he didn't comment on how butter and olive oil are also tastier than Crisco (with the possible exception of certain flaky pie crusts).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned because he didn't comment on how butter and olive oil are also tastier than Crisco (with the possible exception of certain flaky pie crusts).

Teppid-yucky is now banned. Can you smel-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-
1569527354771.png

-l-l-l-l-l-l-llllll what the Doc is cookin'?

Doc4 is banned because it's dinnertime, yet I neither smell nor see what you are cooking. For example: last night was pan seared chicken, braised with black beans/garlic/onions/tomatoes in chicken stock with sazon spices for extra flavor.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
... and then Teppid had strudel for dessert. Therefore, Teppid is banned for liking strudel instead of pie.

1569606881638.png

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
173888-e8a6427eafe209d51bd2ad6482f87a42.jpg
'Fujiyaki is banned...(besides being from the Evergreen state where the Apple is King),...because he of all people 'down to the core' (no pun intended...wink), should know and be able to recite since the 'Granny Smith' days...;

pie-with-cheese-jpg.867916

"Pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze". Park Benjamin, Sr.

Top Bottom