What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club October 2007 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see this develop -- I've already learned a lot just from reading older threads.

In the meantime, please add me to the list for the illustrious newbie kit!

If we're speaking up for newbie kits count me in too, thanks.

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet
Penhaligon's Duoro
T&H W.I. Limes

English Fern
Eau D'Issey
Tam Dao
Creed GIT
Creed MI

I hope there will still be shipping available to Canada. Last I checked, when the store was running, everything went UPS to Canada.

If there are a number of people form the GTA area (Greater Toronto Area) that want Decants maybe we could ship them as a group then meet and divide it up. I'm sure it will cut down on shipping costs.

Please put me down for a newbie kit.

I'm overwhelmed by all the choices out there and have used very few products.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try so many different things.

C&S Cuba is some REALLY good stuff :001_wub:

Is that the Cuba stuff I see in the "fake cigar tubes"??

Also, is shipping to Canada going to be a possibility?? Maybe I missed the answer, but I see the question a couple of times.

Is that the Cuba stuff I see in the "fake cigar tubes"??

Also, is shipping to Canada going to be a possibility?? Maybe I missed the answer, but I see the question a couple of times.

Has to be shipped by courier. That's why I posted earlier that if there are a number of people in the GTA area that are interest maybe we could agree to have it shipped to one address then pick it up, would be cheaper. Where's Amherstburg?

i joined right about the time that this went out and have been anticipating this return! so thank you all.

my vote goes-

any creed- havent been able to find some samples- mostly bois de portugal
tam dao
caran- tabac blonde

cheers,
ryan

Hate to post this, but one of my wifes favorites is Very sexy for Him by Victoria Secret. Not sure if that scent can be put into a soap or cream, but the ladies like it

C&S 88
C&S Cuba

I have a bottle of Dunhill 1934 I'd be willing to donate to the club for a decant of it.

Bond no 9 - Coney Island
Creed - Virgin Island Water
Any Penhaligons

And please mark me down for a newbie kit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom