Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Three must haves-

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet
Penhaligon's Castile
Floris Vetiver :thumbup1:

Are newbie kits for B&B newbies (which isn't me), or newbies in the sense that we don't know much about colognes, etc.? If the latter, put me down, please.

I'd like to see the entire line of Taylor of Old Bond's colognes; they no longer send out samples (so I've been directly told via email), and I'm dying to try them all. If I had to pick the three I'm most interested in, they'd be : Mr. Taylor, Sandalwood and St. James.

I'd also almost definitely be interested in a newbie kit, depending on exactly what was in there. I'm new, but I've already managed to amass borderline too much (is that possible?) stuff (though I am admittedly missing many of the staples/old standbys).

Assuming I'm able (read allowed by SWMBO), I'd like to nominate:

Czech & Speake No. 88
Czech & Speake Cuba
Knize Ten

Ooooooooooo...decant....

Let's see, in addition to what's already been nominated:

Penhaligon's Duoro
T&H W.I. Limes
T&H Clubman

So what exactly is going into the Newbie kit?

My thanks to those who helped get the Decant Club going again. :001_smile

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet
C&S no. 88

Edit: Could you put me down for a newbie kit, Joel?

Great- simply great- just had a fix on my spending (well that was until c-bid took all money pay check) and now you go and do this:biggrin:

Also just in time for the Holiday Season:a14: maybe swmbo will be making a small purchase or two for me:eek2:

Interested in a newbie box, depending on cost (which I understand will not be determined until you know what's 'in the box.') Thanks for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom