What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club October 2007 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Everyone,

After much anticipation, and many sleepless nights, the Badger & Blade Decant Club is finally returning. We're currently working on updating inventory, as well as lining up some exciting additions to the scope of the club, so we're not quite there yet, but we hope to turn the store back on in early October. In the meantime, it's been a long time since the last nomination thread, so without further ado, we're now taking nominations for October's Decants.

Let us know what fragrances you are interested in. Only those fragrances submitted will be considered for this decant.

This nomination thread will be open through Tuesday, September 25, at which time voting will commence. Please keep your nominations to 3 colognes or less.

Thanks everyone, now on with the nominations!

-Nick

Also fellas, just to keep you all in the loop - we'll be offering "newbie kits" as well, with samples of shaving soaps, creams, aftershaves, lotions, etc!

Basically - you buy one box, and you'll basically get to try almost everything out there!!

Should be very, very cool fellas. Note: the "newbie kits" will be a trial/demo run, and we'll probably only have 30 or so of them at first.

Happy shavin' and enjoy!

Also fellas, just to keep you all in the loop - we'll be offering "newbie kits" as well, with samples of shaving soaps, creams, aftershaves, lotions, etc!

Basically - you buy one box, and you'll basically get to try almost everything out there!!

Should be very, very cool fellas. Note: the "newbie kits" will be a trial/demo run, and we'll probably only have 30 or so of them at first.

Happy shavin' and enjoy!

Great idea :thumbup: :thumbup1:!

Happy shavin' and enjoy!

This is an incredible idea... The newbies can get sample sizes and then try them out.. This should save the newer guys a ton of money and allow finding what works for them so much easier. Joel, my hat goes off to you... this is a major undertaking that is going to do nothing but help people. I am very impressed with this idea! Kudos!! :thumbup1:

I am interested and so happy I can possibly be part of this :lol:
:huh: Well how can I be part of it?
I can’t wait to see the out come of this all.....

Hmmm, how about some fall/winter scents?

Penhaligons Opus 1870
Floris Santal / Santal Extreme
Some kind fo Vetiver

Hmmm, how about some fall/winter scents?

Penhaligons Opus 1870
Floris Santal / Santal Extreme
Some kind fo Vetiver

We've actually got some Santal Extreme that'll be in stock already. PM Nick, and he can put you down for decant. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom