What's new

B&B Radio's 1st Anniversary Brush Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Ok Folks we will close the thread for now, but re-open to announce the winners on Monday, it will also announced on the show Thanks for participating.

Our Winners of the B&B Essential Boar Brushes 10th Anniversary PIFs!!!

@sfeile

@emwolf

@clyde72

CONGRATULATIONS

We had 16 entries and the names were picked via random.org
All Winners please contact me via PM with your address and we will arrange to get the brushes to you

Again Congrats and thanks for your support of B&B Radio

WOW! :a47::yikes::a14::clap::jump::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbsup::w00t:

cheering_minions.gif

Excited.gif

I'm honored and Happy! And on my Birthday too! Great way to start it off!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Congratulations to my co-winners @sfeile and @emwolf !!

I guess my "donation" to random.org has expired, three chances I not one if them my number. I guess random.org forgot which number was mine.

Congratulations to the winners, truly a bunch of good guys. And yes, I think Craig is a tad excited. If he can get someone to hold the brush still I think he could get FINE lather from agitating his body.

I guess my "donation" to random.org has expired, three chances I not one if them my number. I guess random.org forgot which number was mine.

Congratulations to the winners, truly a bunch of good guys. And yes, I think Craig is a tad excited. If he can get someone to hold the brush still I think he could get FINE lather from agitating his body.
LOL

Congrats to the winners and also happy birthday @clyde72!

Happy birthday @clyde72 !!! :happybday:

Congratulations, you three & thanks to Dave.

Congratulations to the winners, and Happy Birthday Craig :happybday:.

Congrats to all!

WAHOO!!!! Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks Everyone!!

Top Bottom