What's new

B&B Radio's 1st Anniversary Brush Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

To Celebrate our 1st Anniversary of B&B Radio we are doing it again!
We are giving away 3... That's Right, 3 B&B Essential Boar 10th Aniversary Brushes.
These fantastic pieces of shave gear have a clear acrylic base with Gold Flecks, an Omega Boar shave brush and the commemorative 10th Anniversary Badging.
Soon to be a collectors item.

proxy.php

Here are the Rules for this giveaway: ( READ CAREFULLY )
You must be a member of Badger & Blade in good standing with at least 50 quality posts to be eligible. you must post your answers in this thread

You must be subscribed to our YouTube page and watch our latest 1st Anniversary Show to find the Two Easter Eggs we have left for you. There is also one more Easter Egg somewhere in one of the Forums. Since there are three Brushes to give away, you will have 3 questions you must search for the answers to. Two of which are in the show, and one, as mentioned somewhere on the Forum.

Please answer the questions in the following format and add "I'm in" to your response
EXAMPLE:
1. your answer
2. your answer
3 your answer
"I'm In"

Winners will be chosen at random on May 13th and announced on the May 15th B&B Radio Show and in this thread ( ONE WINNER PER BRUSH ) Good News is you have three chances to win!!

Here are the Questions:

1. At what time stamp does the above photo appear? 1st after the Instructions
( use YouTube timestamp ) There will be a range

2. At what time stamp does the above photo appear the Last Time?
( use YouTube timestamp ) There will be a range

3. What was the most recent date Skypsyd used the B&B Essential Boar (Hint: SOTD)

Good Luck

First time I've actually logged into YouTube since 2012; but I'm now a subscriber.
1. 3:04 - 3:12
2. 1:00:04 - 1:00:07
3. 4/30/17

I'm in.

That is one beautiful brush! Will they be for sale beyond the very limited release mentioned?

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

okay, i'm in.
I saw it at 3:08
And again just after it struck 1:00:03
And I saw in What's Your Brush Today it was April 30.

Top Bottom