What's new

B&B Radio Broadcast for 3.20.2017 Episode 27

Did I not hear correctly? I thought Dave said the Piccolo was the razor of the week or something like that. But I can't find a thread. Anyone know? Maybe @imatabor

proxy.php

It's had a few visitors. @troy being the main one. Have any thoughts or ideas how to amp it up?
Have some folks do a review, do PIF for one, Create a poll, ask a specific question about the razor that may create some traffic, Go to the C&B to see if there is a Fatip Club and promote the thread there. Just some ideas

I plan to get my Piccolo out again tomorrow. I was going to use it today, but was running short on time.

Have some folks do a review, do PIF for one, Create a poll, ask a specific question about the razor that may create some traffic, Go to the C&B to see if there is a Fatip Club and promote the thread there. Just some ideas

Oh oh! Make it an "evil" Fatip!

This is my first episode that I got to enjoy. Awesome job guys. It made the "honey do" list a bit more bearable :)

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Thanks Chris, and Welcome, appreciate your viewership/listenership. Don't forget to subscribe to our youtube page.

Top Bottom