B&B Radio 07.24.2017 Episode #36

Welcome to our Latest Episode of
B&B Shave Radio

We hope you enjoy and please do not forget to comment and
we appreciated your support and listenership

Don't Forget you can also get our broadcast via YouTube and Podcast
across all digital and mobile formats

Fun broadcast Dave.
BINGO? In the B&B radio forum? AMAZING idea.

I find it exciting that you plan a regular shave round table featuring different soap, brushes and gear. As a participant in the July ShootOut (for broadcast August 28th) I will say it was a great experience. I learned a lot doing it and I KNOW members will benefit from our findings and I think future round tables will be just as valuable. I strongly encourage members to volunteer for any of the round tables planned for the future.

I remember very fondly the Saint Sue Moore auction of 2015. I bid on and won a straight razor and strop that ended up being a Christmas gift for my son. I offered up some fun stuff for both the 2015 & 2016 auctions as well as getting an artisan to donate a nice item for he 2015 auction. Such a great cause and a clever (and fun) way to raise funds in support of the cause. I urge everyone to find a way to participate in the auction ...give (bid) yourself, provide an auction item or convince a fantastic vendor (or unknown artisan) to donate an item. If the Sue Moore auction isn't your thing then find a cause that IS and give to that cause (maybe "the Beard" convinced you to contribute to mesothelioma...)

Good stuff!

Woot! I know what my lunch break will be spent doing now. :001_005:

Excellent Thanks for listening!!

Fun broadcast Dave.
BINGO? In the B&B radio forum? AMAZING idea.

I find it exciting that you plan a regular shave round table featuring different soap, brushes and gear. As a participant in the July ShootOut (for broadcast August 28th) I will say it was a great experience. I learned a lot doing it and I KNOW members will benefit from our findings and I think future round tables will be just as valuable. I strongly encourage members to volunteer for any of the round tables planned for the future.

I remember very fondly the Saint Sue Moore auction of 2015. I bid on and won a straight razor and strop that ended up being a Christmas gift for my son. I offered up some fun stuff for both the 2015 & 2016 auctions as well as getting an artisan to donate a nice item for he 2015 auction. Such a great cause and a clever (and fun) way to raise funds in support of the cause. I urge everyone to find a way to participate in the auction ...give (bid) yourself, provide an auction item or convince a fantastic vendor (or unknown artisan) to donate an item. If the Sue Moore auction isn't your thing then find a cause that IS and give to that cause (maybe "the Beard" convinced you to contribute to mesothelioma...)

Good stuff!

Thanks Chris. Thanks for being a part of the inaugural Round Table, and hope you will take part in more. I look forward to your thoughts for the broadcast as well. Thanks for all the support

Excellent Thanks for listening!!

Thanks Chris. Thanks for being a part of the inaugural Round Table, and hope you will take part in more. I look forward to your thoughts for the broadcast as well. Thanks for all the support
Sign me up for any future round table(s) you think I'd be a value to. I've seen several other members who would be great candidates too.
Maybe I'll let @imatabor take my spot for the next 18 day challenge, I may not have the resolve for another one as intense as the July Project.

Sign me up for any future round table(s) you think I'd be a value to. I've seen several other members who would be great candidates too.
Maybe I'll let @imatabor take my spot for the next 18 day challenge, I may not have the resolve for another one as intense as the July Project.
LOL will do, and that was the toughest one to be sure, LOL

Just don't panic.
Hitchhikers-Guide-to-the-Galaxy-Cosmic-Cutie.png

Top Bottom