What's new

B&B Radio Broadcast for 3.20.2017 Episode 27

Welcome to our newest Episode of B&B Radio.

This week: News and Events, Mail Call, and an interesting Steward Spotlight Interview (roast) of our very own SkyPsyd. Host of B&B Radio and Video Library Forum Steward
Music:
danosongs.com Sky-Seed-Tranx-mix
Brontosaurus -Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
Guiton Sketch by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
Artist: incompetech | Custom Production Music and also Graph Paper
Cockpit - Silent Partner

Please don't forget to Like, subscribe and Comment
We also broadcast the show via Podcast across all platforms

Hi Dave: Loved the radio show, my friend ! Love how you find these wet shaving cartoon commercials. Great job !!!

WARHAWK

Great show Dave. I'm glad to hear that SP101, ah... I mean Ruger is neutered. I was going to suggest having him fixed, if he was not, as I would hope it would lessen his connection with Murphy. Imagine your shaves had you not had him neutered. You would end up looking like that car shaver cartoon at the beginning of this show.

@clyde72 is the one who actually asked the Menudo question. Great question by the way. But Craig deserves the credit.

The others were definitely all me. I did have two other questions that weren't asked... I hope they are addressed they are EXTREMELY important.

I will say this was my favorite episode thus far. They just keep getting better and better! Keep it up Dave. Having a radio broadcast is awesome!

Great show Dave. I'm glad to hear that SP101, ah... I mean Ruger is neutered. I was going to suggest having him fixed, if he was not, as I would hope it would lessen his connection with Murphy. Imagine your shaves had you not had him neutered. You would end up looking like that car shaver cartoon at the beginning of this show.

LoL, Thanks Walt

@clyde72 is the one who actually asked the Menudo question. Great question by the way. But Craig deserves the credit.

The others were definitely all me. I did have two other questions that weren't asked... I hope they are addressed they are EXTREMELY important.

I will say this was my favorite episode thus far. They just keep getting better and better! Keep it up Dave. Having a radio broadcast is awesome!

Actually there were a number of Menudo Questions, which believe me I will address on the next mail call. oh lets call it retribution, Swearengen Style, LOL but we will get to all the other questions and indeed I will give Cragi Credit on the next show.

Great show Dave. Loved the switch-up interview, and I would have called Swearengen for you as well lol.

Thanks Eric it was a blast and the questions were fantastic, LOL

oh, and +1 on the Remo Williams sequal. The world has been waiting for that for decades!

Did anyone else see the very short lived Remo Williams TV show?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Great show, Guys!

The past couple of weeks have been busy and hectic for me, and I forgot to submit my question. If you don't mind answering a couple more, Dave, then here goes:

Will you ever air the initial take of the intro (if you even kept it on the master recording) during the interview that you gave me? :whistling:

Also, what's your favorite song to play on any instrument?

Saw it. Sad when it ended! LOL.

Oh look who showed up the "Evil One" LOL Just kidding, had a blast Don!

Great show, Guys!

The past couple of weeks have been busy and hectic for me, and I forgot to submit my question. If you don't mind answering a couple more, Dave, then here goes:

Will you ever air the initial take of the intro (if you even kept it on the master recording) during the interview that you gave me? :whistling:

Also, what's your favorite song to play on any instrument?

I think I have it I will check, and I will answer this in the mail call segment of the next show. promise

Great show @skypsyd Dave and @mightyeskimo Don!
As to mixing up myself and @cvargo Chad questions....

No seriously I can't believe out of all those questions that is the one that stumped you!

Well, you know my memory, and I humbly apologize and will retract the stumping on the next show and address the whole "Menudo obsession" you guys have, could possible be a "Rick Roll" coming, or in this case a "Menudo Roll" LOL

Thanks for being a part of it guys!!, was a blast, you probably could not hear it but the "Boss" was in the background cracking up and adding her own colorful commentary.

Well, you know my memory, and I humbly apologize and will retract the stumping on the next show and address the whole "Menudo obsession" you guys have, could possible be a "Rick Roll" coming, or in this case a "Menudo Roll" LOL

Thanks for being a part of it guys!!, was a blast, you probably could not hear it but the "Boss" was in the background cracking up and adding her own colorful commentary.

No worries!
Yeah I thought I heard a snicker or two!

Great show @skypsyd Dave and @mightyeskimo Don!
As to mixing up myself and @cvargo Chad questions....

No seriously I can't believe out of all those questions that is the one that stumped you!

Thank! The mad cow made me switch up the questions.

proxy.php

Top Bottom