What's new

B&B Radio 08.21.2017 Episode #38

Welcome to the Latest Episode of
B&B Radio

We hope you enjoy and we'd like to hear your comments.
Special Thanks to the Shave Round Table
@CBLindsay, @cmh737, @McVeyMac and yours truly.

Thanks for Watching / Listening

Acknowledgements

Music for this episode:
Sky_Seeds_Trance Mix: danosongs.com
Brontosaurus: Topher Mohr & Alex Elena
Hot Heat: Topher Mohr & Alex Elena
Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0)
Source: Royalty Free Music
Artist: incompetech | Custom Production Music and also Graph Paper
Fig Leaf Times Two by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0)
Source: Royalty Free Music
Artist: incompetech | Custom Production Music and also Graph Paper
Big Swing Band by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0)
Artist: Free Production Music by Jason Shaw

Holy molybdenum Dave, thank you so very much for what you do for this community. This show is an excepional amount of work on your part, and I can't Thank you enough!

Holy molybdenum Dave, thank you so very much for what you do for this community. This show is an excepional amount of work on your part, and I can't Thank you enough!
Thanks Walt could not done this one without your insights,Thanks for being a part of the SRT

Wow, you have some really cool guests on this episode.
All kidding aside, I think this kind of information is going to be useful to many. It's one thing to read different opinions, it's another to hear an exchange between a few like-minded guys.
I probably should have mentioned (because 3 of us used an Aristocrat De...a harder to find and potentially expensive tool) that had I not chosen to use the Aristocrat I would have gone with the 1940's Gillette SuperSpeed loaded with a yellow BIC blade. That set up is SO nice it almost made me give up on the straight.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
All I know is that the first part of the round table shows that folks named Chris are pretty smart.

Three reasons:
1. In
2. Jec
3. Tah!

Oatmeal! :001_tt2:

Great Show @skypsyd Dave!
Enjoyed @CBLindsay Chris L.'s, @McVeyMac Walt's, @cmh737 Chris H.'s, and your views and findings. Interesting results so far.
Oh and thanks for the promotion from clyde72 to 73. :001_huh::302:
I noticed that after the 3 hr rendering, so I wanted to give you more, LOL

Wow, you have some really cool guests on this episode.
All kidding aside, I think this kind of information is going to be useful to many. It's one thing to read different opinions, it's another to hear an exchange between a few like-minded guys.
I probably should have mentioned (because 3 of us used an Aristocrat De...a harder to find and potentially expensive tool) that had I not chosen to use the Aristocrat I would have gone with the 1940's Gillette SuperSpeed loaded with a yellow BIC blade. That set up is SO nice it almost made me give up on the straight.

Thanks Chris and thanks for being a part of the SRT

All I know is that the first part of the round table shows that folks named Chris are pretty smart.

Three reasons:
1. In
2. Jec
3. Tah!

Oatmeal! :001_tt2:

You see that we announced it as the Official Breakfast Food of B&B, LOL

Later in the week I will be posting each of the SRT Team's Spreadsheets, which will show the daily shave results as well

Thanks Chris and thanks for being a part of the SRT

You see that we announced it as the Official Breakfast Food of B&B, LOL
Wow 3 hours rendering, I know it's hard work on trying to keep everything perfect to avoid that tedious editing.

Might I suggest a hardware upgrade....
Of course you might have to postpone a few shaving purchases. :wink:
Cray-XT5m.jpg

Top Bottom