Hello B&B Radio Listeners and Welcome to out Latest Episode
On Our Show this week
News & Events
Mail Call and Poll Segments
Moderator Peculiarities
Sue Moore Auction Updates and Instructions
and our Exclusive Member Spotlight Interview with HoneMeister Extraordinaire
Doc226 ( Alfredo )

Hope you enjoy the show, please don't forget to like and Subscribe to our YouTube page and Podcast feeds Your comments are appreciated.
"O-68"N-37"O-73"B-11"N-34"

Fantastic!!! The B&B community is lucky to have these podcasts.....and thanks to Doc226 for the info and time...he has done a few razors for me and they are beautiful plus honed a few spoiling me huge.:cornut:

What a cracking interview - i'd have liked it much better if 5 minutes in a lightning storm didn't shaft my power, but we're back and listened to the rest.

i hear Coticule, Shapton, Arkansas, Jnats and HRH hears looming bankruptcy! Spare a thought for some of us poor guys - i sold my wife on DE shaving being cheaper than cartridges :blink:
Now it's straights and (trying) honing them. i am so dead. "If i hone them myself, i'll never need to buy another blade again". Err, yeah.

T

"Watched" the broadcast this afternoon, loved it. I enjoyed the honing talk very much. Doc is certainly a minor legend here on B&B so his thoughts on the various aspects of honing were very helpful.

Great job to all.

Very well done Dave!!! @Doc226 It was great to hear from you! You make a guy feel like he can come up to your skill level given time and perseverance. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Excellent episode. I was just thinking about Alfredo last week, when a friend asked if I knew anyone who hones. There should be a straight on its way to him soon.

Top Bottom