What's new

B&B Photo Shoot

Howdy all,

After much name calling, cursing, and beer drinking, Joel and I finished the filming for our little homespun dvd.

One of the ways we were able to procrastinate a little longer was by taking pictures of stuff. Just thought I'd show you a little peek of some of the stuff used in the 'making' of the video.

full

:thumbup1:

And.... Not all of the following were used in the video, but it's a shot we couldn't resist:

full

Who said bigger isn't better? :wink:

While that gun might look like your run of the mill .38 next to that beastly Vision and Saville Row, it's actually a .500 Mag.

Cheers,

-Nick

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
And.... Not all of the following were used in the video, but it's a shot we couldn't resist

Obviously you couldn't use the brush stand in the video...with no sharp edges, how could you shave with that? So, what I'm wondering...

Randy

gage0921 said:
Every time I see one of joels guns it makes me miss my bushmaster AR-15 :frown:

Every time I see one of Joel's guns I have to say to myself "Do not **** him off". :biggrin:

LOL..... I think if Nick and I pulled out all of our weaponry and took pictures of it - it would be far more embarassing than all of the shaving crap we have lying around. Remember.... that is just some of the shaving stuff I brought down. One day i'll have to take a pic of the whole lot... might be a little scary though!

Joel,

Do it by category...str8s, DEs, soaps, creams, etc. Would be nice to see...in fact, why not have a "garage sale"?

Randy

:wink:
wwsmajret said:
Talk about bringing out the 'big guns' for the video ...!
Hahaa, we spare no expense at B&B!

Austin - I was doubling as security and cameraman, and with that thing strapped to my side, you'll understand why there was so much camera jitter. :wink:

Sean - Joel has some beautiful guns, but they all could potentially serve some practical purpose. That completely unnecessary bad boy is all mine. :biggrin:

-Nick

Nick said:
That completely unnecessary bad boy is all mine.
I have a bad boy that I need to take pics of.........off hand I dont remember the caliber but it looks like something to shoot elephants with :scared: Most of my rifles are antiques. Ill post pics one day.

rtaylor61 said:
Joel,

Do it by category...str8s, DEs, soaps, creams, etc. Would be nice to see...in fact, why not have a "garage sale"?

Randy

Don't forget to add...revolvers, semi-auto, autos :a33: , rifles, over/unders, side by sides, pumps, semi-auto shotguns, muzzle loaders, single shot w/ exchangeable barrels, etc. :biggrin:

Top Bottom