What's new

B&B Nib journal pass around thread

Between myself and Andy we are doing our best. You are the other Andy or is Andy the other Andy? Do either of you hang out with Stan?

No, but I hear Stan is the man. I will just quickly point out that everyone I have ever known has always called me Andy since day one. That said, there's room in The Nib for two of us. But only two.

-Andy

If that is the case then why is your user name Andrew but you sign out Andy, seems to me like you are having an identity crisis! Maybe you should catch up with Stan the man ANDREW and have a chat. Andy meanwhile has the username Andy; so isn't Andy Andy and you're just Andy?

If that is the case then why is your user name Andrew but you sign out Andy, seems to me like you are having an identity crisis! Maybe you should catch up with Stan the man ANDREW and have a chat. Andy meanwhile has the username Andy; so isn't Andy Andy and you're just Andy?

Technically, I sign out -Andy. Andrew is official. Friends call me Andy. Besides, I was here first. He can be the Andy. I'm happy to be an Andy.

I always thought Andy was a bit Randy

The ladies find that handy.

I thought he was Andy the Dandy.

You clearly haven't seen my wardrobe.

Did you know he has a sister called Mandy

Do I?

Who mentioned Edison?

You did, but there may still be hope for an Edison for me yet later this year. Enjoy yours!

That's about the post with the whip in the other forum isn't it? :lol:

The Great Outdoors?

The "Andy/Andrew" thing can be confusing to some of us older folk, right Andy?:laugh:

I'm certainly confused now!

-Andy

Top Bottom