What's new

B&B and Penhaligon's Collaboration!

Got mine!!! Castile!!!

BTW, my email was sent at 12:10 PST (30 mins after the post)

Thank you Penhaligons!!!!

I sent my email about 48 minutes after the thread was posted, so I'm not optimistic. If anyone gets one who posted after that, let me know.

I sent my email about 48 minutes after the thread was posted, so I'm not optimistic. If anyone gets one who posted after that, let me know.

I sent mine at 1:45 p.m. about 20 mins after yours, so I guess that makes me slightly less optimistic.

Last edited:
I e-mailed within about 43 minutes of the post, and I haven't heard anything by e-mail, nor have I received anything by mail................sigh. I suspect 35 minutes was about the limit.

As usual, "missed it by THAT much."

I'm so very happy to have received my atomizer of Sartorial! Many many thanks to Brian and Mark. I am notoriously unlucky at winning contents, and my experience at B&B has been no exception. I've entered many PIF contests to no avail. I will treasure this experience, and will long remember the generosity of Penhaligon's!

I was in the 25-30min range of sending my request, for those who are curious.

If the times are correct I should have sent my email within 20 minutes. Sadly nothing in the mail today. I'm hoping the mail is slow...

My post is ahead of Lee's, so I'm optimistic that I'll return from Wisconsin in two weeks to find a package at my office!

I got mine today. While I expected it to be small it was a lot smaller than I thought. It is definitely perfect for travel!

Well, either I miscalculated the time or the window is a little bigger than I thought, because my atomizer of Extract of Limes was waiting for me when I got home. Just what the doctor ordered for this heat, and the perfect complement for my Castle Forbes lime shaving cream and ASB.

Thanks to Brian Kurtz and Penhaligons!

Well, either I miscalculated the time or the window is a little bigger than I thought, because my atomizer of Extract of Limes was waiting for me when I got home. Just what the doctor ordered for this heat, and the perfect complement for my Castle Forbes lime shaving cream and ASB.

Thanks to Brian Kurtz and Penhaligons!

Good stuff, isn't it? :thumbup1:

I sent my e-mail 29 minutes after the posting and just received my English Fern! I've been wanting to try this for some time.
I'm going to Vegas next weekend and will visit the store in the Wynn and pick up a bottle of something.
Many thanks to Brian Kurtz, Penhaligon's, B&B, and AZMark!

Most kind of Brian and Penhaligon's and B&B + AZMark. This is most impressive. A very nice package to bring a smile to the day.

Hm.....I was in before nole1, so maybe I made it after all. In fact, there are at least two guys who said they got theirs who came into the thread after I did. So, maybe I won't give up hope just yet.....

Top Bottom