What's new

B&B and Penhaligon's Collaboration!

proxy.php

We can all think about why Badger and Blade is the premiere gentleman’s forum but the one reason that the B&B team values the most is our members. You guys make this place what it is and without you we cannot be successful.

One of the abilities that we have is to garner valued vendors to service our members which are their customers. In this one time collaboration, Penahaligon’s is teaming up with Badger and Blade to bring you an exclusive offer. Brian Kurtz, Sales & Marketing Director from Penhaligon’s North America is offering a token of appreciation from Penhaligon’s:

:jump:

A FREE refillable travel atomizer filled with the Penhaligon’s fragrance of your choice! These sell on the Penhaligon’s website, Saks and at the Wynn in Las Vegas for $25. These are not samples, they are reusable atomizers.

There are 50, only 50 of these to give away. If you’re interested contact Brian Kurtz directly at [email protected]. Include your name, mailing address and the fragrance you would like in your atomizer. This is only able to ship to US addresses. Visit the Penhaligon’s website at www.penhaligons.com to browse through their selection of scents for gents.

:jump:

Have fun gentlemen!

What a great offer! I was actually looking at buying one with my next order. Email has been sent!

Pen's has always been my favorite line up of scents. I know a lot of people have a hang up on them reformulating their soaps but I still will support them when it comes to frags.

Last edited:
I was already a big fan of Penhaligon's. This sort of support only improves their standing in my estimation. Great job B+B and many thanks to Penhaligon's!

Unbelievable! This is just amazing and what an incredible offer. Truly my favorite fragrance house and this is one reason why.

I've tried quite a few of their frags, but I have yet to try Blenheim Bouquet. Hopefully I made it in time for an atomizer full!

I was already a big fan of Penhaligon's. This sort of support only improves their standing in my estimation. Great job B+B and many thanks to Penhaligon's!

+1! Love me some BB & English Fern, and I've been looking for an excuse to try Castile for some time. What an incredibly generous offer.

I asked for some Castile, which is my favorite of their fragrances that I have tried. I hope my e-mail gets there in time.

Wow I am happy I clicked on this thread, already sent my email. Always wanted to try some of the products from Pen!!!

I had a sample of Sartorial that I really enjoyed an almost asked for the travel atomizer to be filled with that but decided to stick with my tried and true English Fern. I wanted to make sure I would keep this and not have an atomizer full of stuff I don't enjoy and no real way of emptying it other than spraying it out.

Thanks to Penhaligon's and B&B for this offer! Now if we could just get them to bring back their tallow based shaving soaps, perhaps as a second B&B / Penhaligon's collaboration ...

Top Bottom