What's new

B&B and Penhaligon's Collaboration!

Got my Opus 1870 today. Thought I'd missed out, but apparently not. Kudos to Penhaligon's and Mark for putting this together. Now I'll just have to decide if Opus or Castile will be my next purchase...

Got my Opus 1870 today. Thought I'd missed out, but apparently not. Kudos to Penhaligon's and Mark for putting this together. Now I'll just have to decide if Opus or Castile will be my next purchase...

Castile = Spring/Summer
Opus = Fall/Winter

Maybe that will help a bit?

Mine was postmarked the 12th, got it today. I sent my message off a little before 5pm on the 29th. I really thought I didn't make it (pretty sure > 50 were sent) and would have been fine with that, it is free after all. Thanks Brian and B&B for the opportunity!

(Hammam Bouquet if you were wondering)

Mine was postmarked the 12th, got it today. I sent my message off a little before 5pm on the 29th. I really thought I didn't make it (pretty sure > 50 were sent) and would have been fine with that, it is free after all. Thanks Brian and B&B for the opportunity!

proxy.php

So, you're sayin' there's a chance!

Mine went out at 5pm sharp CST.

I don't recall exactly when I sent in my request but a beautiful travel
atomizer full of Blenheim Bouquet, shown below, was waiting for me
in my mailbox this morning. Thank you Brian and B&B.
proxy.php

I had one waiting for me in the mail today. I wasn't expecting it, didn't think I made it in time. It's very cool. I'll definitely be buying a bottle (English Fern) so I can keep it filled. I had a sample of it that I loved that just ran out, so this is great timing. Thanks Brian, Mark, Penhaligon's and B&B.

Got an atomizer of Sartorial in the mail today. I definitely didn't think I made it in time... I sent the email several hours after the announcement was made.

Penhaligon's has earned a lifelong customer here, as far as I'm concerned.

strop

Now half as wise
Got my atomiser filled with English Fern yesterday, just as we we leaving home for a B&B Get Together. Perfect timing. I'm surprised, since my email went out a few hours after the posting. I also suspect they sent out more than 50...and yes, it will be refilled when empty. Thanks again Brian, and Mark for setting it up.

Mark

I got an atomizer today filled with BB. I submitted my request about 8 hours after it was posted so they might have sent more than 50 or he just really liked me :)
Anyway, it's a great atomizer and i smell awesome right now!

I submitted my request five hours after Mark made the announcement when there had already been about 500 views of the thread. When people started posting that they were receiving their atomizer about a week later, I resigned myself to the fact that I had not made the cutoff in time.

I just opened up my mailbox and I had a padded envelope from Penhaligon's with my Blenheim Bouquet atomizer! Wow, definitely a pleasant surprise. This is fantastic service from Penhaligon's.

EDIT: I just sent an email to Brian Kurtz thanking him for sending out the extra atomizers.

Last edited:
I was three hours out from the initial post and it appears I made the cut as I got my atomizer on Friday, full of BB, very happy to have it, thanks to Mark and Brian and all involved, a great surprise!

I received my atomizer of Orange Blossom today. My mail is usually running behind. Sent my email 5 hours after the initial post....Gonna take a stab in the dark here and say more than 50 were shipped! Thanks Mark, Brian, B&B, and all other that were involved.

Wow. I'm really feeling confident now. My email went out 3h:27m after the initial post. I almost went down to T&H and picked up a bottle of Sartorial this weekend. I think I'll wait now and then get a bottle of BB or Elixer if the package arrives in the next day or two.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Well, I was late to the gate on this generous offer .. but I saw Dan's post, so rushed to the front door, through the rain .. there it was in that wet mailboc! Thanks Brian & B*B!

Attachments

• $IMG_5245.jpg
    $IMG_5245.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 69
Holy crap! I didn't see this offer when it was first posted and didn't send my email to Pens until 8:50 p.m. Eastern time. I figured there was no way I was getting a sample.

I figured wrong! :ohmy:

Just walked out to the mailbox and there was my sample of Douro Eau de Portugal. Initial sniff was very nice...will give it a proper trial tomorrow morning. :drool:

Thanks to B&B and Penhaligons for the fantastic opportunity! :001_tt1:

Hmmm, I sent out an email 30 minutes right after Snargle but still haven't received my Eau de Verveine yet. I hope I made the cut.

Top Bottom