What's new

B&B <3's Saint Sue PIF

There seems to be a strange light shining that has been reported by many fine upstanding citizens here in Jersey. By the reports of where it is I now have a answer to that report.... It's the light shining of all that metal....

Mystery solved

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
I can't quit smiling. I am so happy for you. And the best part is......every time you look at or pick up a piece of that loot you will always remember what this forum did to support the Susan G. Komen foundation in the name of St. Sue.:thumbup:

You need to hire an assistant or 10 so you can have 20 or so hands working you over at once just to actually use all this loot before the end of time.:lol:

Great score my man,

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Sooo.........Father Trey, where is your great gobble of goodies? We need pictures, we are going into withdraw only seeing 1/2 of the PIF. Pictures, Pictures,Pictures.:001_rolle

I have a few boxes(!) due in this week. As soon as they arrive, I will take a picture and issue a PIF of my own. Sadly the picture will be partially incomplete as two boxes are coming from overseas.. Regardless- on Saturday, there will be a picture (and then I can clear my dining room table).

Trey

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
I am not sure what else to say but "WOW":thumbup: As I said in the photos of the 1st PIF, every time you pick something up you will always remember what this was all for.

Congrats Trey.:thumbup1::thumbup::thumbup1:

Last, but not least this beautiful brush, towel and soap sample from Benton Clay came over the weekend. An appropriate cherry on top of the giant sundae of shaving awesomeness!:thumbup1:

Top Bottom