What's new

Avon and Covid....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
HA! Positive all the way around. That sounds like a good thing. And just to be a bit more on the positive side, you no longer have to fret about catching the bug as you already have it.

Too much postiive?

All joking aside, take care of yourself and be well soon!
NEVER too much positive my friend, or gallows humor.

It is much easier for an old nurse like me to pretend I'm a Doctor (which I used to do several times a day) than it is to be the patient. This too shall pass. I've had more aggravation from a paper cut than this thing.

I'm just going to do what I do every day: get paid by the tax payers to sit in my Lazyarseboy and watch "Hallmark" movies with the lovely War Department.

And not being able to smell my food has been good for my waist line!

NEVER too much positive my friend, or gallows humor.

It is much easier for an old nurse like me to pretend I'm a Doctor (which I used to do several times a day) than it is to be the patient. This too shall pass. I've had more aggravation from a paper cut than this thing.

I'm just going to do what I do every day: get paid by the tax payers to sit in my Lazyarseboy and watch "Hallmark" movies with the lovely War Department.

And not being able to smell my food has been good for my waist line!
There ya go!

FarmerTan

Wishing you a quick recovery. Hulu has Animaniacs, which while not exactly the same, is still really funny.
I loved that show. It'll probably be cancelled too. All humor is based on pain, so someone is bound to be hurt by it.

Well you just proven arko is a covid able screening method. But using yourself as a test tube is less ideal.

Wish you well soon!

On the plus all your soap will temporarily smell strange if you recover smell so lots to discover.

Take care and a big get well hug!

FarmerTan

Well you just proven arko is a covid able screening method. But using yourself as a test tube is less ideal.

Wish you well soon!

On the plus all your soap will temporarily smell strange if you recover smell so lots to discover.

Take care and a big get well hug!
Thank you my friend! I shaved yesterday with Tabac for the first time. Incredible face feel, but it is SO WEIRD not smelling anything!

Thank you my friend! I shaved yesterday with Tabac for the first time. Incredible face feel, but it is SO WEIRD not smelling anything!
Lol I had the opposite this week ordered some shave soap samples which smelled allmost like nada compared to previous ones of that manufacturer. And first patients coming in within 2hrs so I grabbed a stick of arko taking a big whiff just to make sure nose was still there.

Now with a bit of luck that stuffy nose is going to be all you get and so far your sense of humor is still intact

Take care!

FarmerTan

If anyone has taste tested Arko I thought it would be you. Get back to 100% soon, sir. Happy thoughts are being sent your way.
I thank you.

Does tasting the pink liquid soap from the skool restrooms that the big kids made me do count for anything?

Top Bottom