What's new

Avon and Covid....

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Wishing you a swift and full recovery from whatever ails you. The scent of things--especially among those of us here on B&B--is an important, yet oft overlooked, pleasure of life. (That is, unless you pick up one of those bargain houses down by the dump.)

I certainly hope your loss of the senses of taste and smell are temporary. If you do test positive for COVID, I hope your symptoms are mild and that recovery is quick.

In the meantime, look on the bright side. You can tell yourself that Arko smells just like an expensive EDP. It just comes in a tube rather than a decanter.

I will be praying for you my friend.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So yesterday I lost my sense of smell.

Today the "Avon Lady" or "Avon Person" in 2021, whom I went to hi skool with, dropped off Campaign no. 4!!!

I'm so excited, as my wife will tell you, I'm the girl person in our relationship!

I love the scratch and sniff scented areas on some pages. So I immediately go to the "Fragrances" section when the catalogue gets dropped off.

My FAVORITE on my wife is the original "Haiku" if I spelled it right.

Anyway, the girls had a new smell in the catalogue! Problem: the factory that squirts the cologne on the page musta missed it!

Went to the boys section. A new fragrance for me was in there, "Studio 1886", and you guessed it: they missed spraying THAT page too, and now I AM MAD!

Then I remembered, I have to wait until tomorrow to see if I have Covid, since they just did the long Qtip up the nose routine today.

If it comes back negative I will be suing Avon for false advertising! And I coulda got a paper cut the way I was scratching at those pages!

This one's for you, Dave. And a fine Arko shave it was.

full

AA

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I pray for your fast recovery
I hope the war department will allow
To open this link
I actually sing this song to my wife ALL the time, especially since I was forced on disability. My lovely bride must REALLY love me, as well as think I'm funny, to put up with my garbage. That woman can run a log splitter blindfolded! I know this because I'm so cheap I don't like to let her waste her eye glasses, those things cost me a small fortune!

Well, I got the call. I am positively positive. But the good news is I have a positive attitude about the whole thing.
HA! Positive all the way around. That sounds like a good thing. And just to be a bit more on the positive side, you no longer have to fret about catching the bug as you already have it.

Too much postiive?

All joking aside, take care of yourself and be well soon!

Top Bottom