What's new

ATT bronze razor

Stan,

Looking good. Could you provide more detail on what the six piece set includes?

Sure. The limited set will include the Atlas barber pole handle, one standard cap, three base plates (H1, R1, M1) Ink Well razor stand and a pack of Astra blades. The series number will be on the base plates.
Hope this helps.

When and where will you announce release date and time? Interested in buying a gift for someone.

We expect to have them in about two weeks. I will try to get a set together for quality photos so we can put it on our site for those who want to preorder. Also it will allow those who want a certain number in the 1-100 series. We are trying to have them ready for Christmas buying. As many of you know these projects always seem to take longer than expected. Finding and selecting a bronze without lead was time consuming.

We expect to have them in about two weeks. I will try to get a set together for quality photos so we can put it on our site for those who want to preorder. Also it will allow those who want a certain number in the 1-100 series. We are trying to have them ready for Christmas buying. As many of you know these projects always seem to take longer than expected. Finding and selecting a bronze without lead was time consuming.

Thank you Stan, I will preorder then.

Top Bottom