What's new

ATT bronze razor

Your most welcome.
On another note, we will have a few bronze handles and caps and ink well stands on our site very soon. So if anyone wants an extra bronze part they can purchase it. There will only be two or three of each. Just clearing a few left over parts.

We currently have the following bronze parts from our previous Bronze razor release:

Ink Well Stands - 2

Handles Atlas style - 3

Caps - 6

If interested please respond and we will send an invoice with pricing.

Stan

Sure just PM me your name, mailing address and an email. We will invoice you and get one on its way to you.
Besides yours we now have only three left.

Looking for some input.
I was playing with the idea of machining a limited number of razors out of bronze. They would look shiny like brass at first and then start their slow transition to the classic brown that gives bronze that unique look. They could come with a smooth polished look of we could keep the matte finish we use now.
Also what do you guys think about a limited run of polished stainless razors for the Christmas season? The process would require more man hours so the price would be more. Therefore, I thinking of them as a seasonal gift.
Opinions welcome.
I would be ALL OVER bronze (or brass or copper for that matter). (I'm still thinking about my missing out on the brass run that you have already done.) IMHO the polished stainless would be nice, but I do prefer the machined look that you have.

Just to let you know, we will have both polished stainless and polished copper I a few short weeks.
I decided to just go for it.

Save the pics, send the razor! I don't care what it looks like to be honest with you. Some of my best shaves involve the use of an ATT "H" plate with bamboo handle. Hopefully something similar to a bamboo handle will be available with the copper as it is my favorite.

Top Bottom