What's new

ATT bronze razor

Received mine this weekend and after a some minimal hand polishing, it sure looks good!

Thanks for continually putting out great products and supporting them with great service Stan!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Actually we are focused on a totally new razor for us. Our goal is to have a SE razor in production in a few months. It is a time consuming process. At this point the razor will be stainless and use artisan blades from Feather and Kai etc. Also, I still have AL razors on the drawing board. Time will tell if the AL versions ever make it to marked.

The bronze sets look fantastic, so much so I couldn't help but order one!

Good luck with the SE razor.

I would still be interested in a polished stainless steel Christmas set. Would remind me of the classic Gillette Executive that was rhodium plated...

The bronze sets look fantastic, so much so I couldn't help but order one!

Good luck with the SE razor.

I would still be interested in a polished stainless steel Christmas set. Would remind me of the classic Gillette Executive that was rhodium plated...

I will give it some thought. We polished up a few pieces last Fall and it was time consuming. That drives the price up so we will have to wait and see.

I have either been very good (if you ask me) or very bad (if you ask SWMBO). Can't wait to take this new beauty for a spin!

proxy.php

If anyone is on the fence about the set, go for it. Mine has been finished to a higher level than my stainless ATT razor. The polishing is beautiful. Can't wait to see the patina that forms (or maybe I'll keep it polished... we'll see).

Report on how it shaves to follow in a few days time.

Thanks Stan!

I have either been very good (if you ask me) or very bad (if you ask SWMBO). Can't wait to take this new beauty for a spin!

proxy.php

If anyone is on the fence about the set, go for it. Mine has been finished to a higher level than my stainless ATT razor. The polishing is beautiful. Can't wait to see the patina that forms (or maybe I'll keep it polished... we'll see).

Report on how it shaves to follow in a few days time.

Thanks Stan!

You are most welcome.
For anyone who will be attending the "Big Shave West 2" in Pasadena on the 23rd. We will have a some products three for you to see first hand including our Bronze razor set.

Since I never actually posted an update I suppose with the bump from Stan I will.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this set! The R1 plate has become my go to for a somewhat more special shave. I find I have to go a little more slowly to avoid irritation, but do get the best results out of all my razors with this. I admit I have been to afraid to try the H1 yet...

The M1 plate has been great for a more mild shave.

As for the set itself the polishing is quite nice. I did have a small burr from the machining process along the inner edge of the saftey bar on the H1, but nothing that would affect the shave. When I get motivated enough I will file this down. No real patina on mine but that is probably due to disassembling the razor, rinsing, and wiping dry after each use. The polishing looks quite nice on all the pieces. Very different from the matte/brushed/machined look the stainless steel ATT products have.

My M2 Kronos has become my go to razor, I use my fatboy when I am feeling like a more vintage shave, and the ATT bronze set has become my luxury set.

As before, highly recommended.

Would consider a bronze slant but would like to know if the cap and baseplate are the original design or the cosmetically more pleasing version...

Top Bottom