What's new

ATT bronze razor

Gave the approval for production of 100 numbered Naval Bronze Atlas five piece razors with a matching bronze Ink Well razor stand. Should be here in around six weeks. We Plan to have them ready for those early Christmas shoppers, those who want something unique and anyone who want to pamper themselves. This is a limited run of the only fully machined Bronze razor set in the world.

Gave the approval for production of 100 numbered Naval Bronze Atlas five piece razors with a matching bronze Ink Well razor stand. Should be here in around six weeks. We Plan to have them ready for those early Christmas shoppers, those who want something unique and anyone who want to pamper themselves. This is a limited run of the only fully machined Bronze razor set in the world.

Do you have any pics of a prototype?

Stan, I congratulate you on your visionary forward thinking and bringing your product to market so elegantly. I'm sure the bronze will be every bit the top drawer products that your stainless steel creations are. I personally love the look of polished stainless and will invest in due course. I would love to see some new handles as well. I look forward to seeing the bronze artwork too.
I am a vintage SE lover and whilst I love the polished version, I have not purchased a Mongoose due to yet another blade system, and limited availability. Regardless of old or new, SE does offer unbelievable shaves so I really want to see what you bring to the table.
Best of luck!

Stan, I congratulate you on your visionary forward thinking and bringing your product to market so elegantly. I'm sure the bronze will be every bit the top drawer products that your stainless steel creations are. I personally love the look of polished stainless and will invest in due course. I would love to see some new handles as well. I look forward to seeing the bronze artwork too.
I am a vintage SE lover and whilst I love the polished version, I have not purchased a Mongoose due to yet another blade system, and limited availability. Regardless of old or new, SE does offer unbelievable shaves so I really want to see what you bring to the table.
Best of luck!

Bronze ATT razors being machined now. Photos soon.

Thanks Borderdog. However it turn out that alumabronze is very hard to machine thus expensive to make. Also, we have discovered that traditional bronze can have up to 10% lead in its make up. Since there is bronze that is lead free we are investigating that materiel.
A polished stainless five piece set for Christmas is another possibility as well. I am still playing around with a SE razor.
Lastly, we have a silver tip brush with a handle that style wise matches well with our stainless Ink Well razor stands. The hesitation has bee the production cost. Yes we could have something made in China with our name slapped on it but I want it to be US made as much as possible.
So there are the items rolling around in my head, on the drawing board and in prototype form.
Busy times, fun times. Our goal is to have something in the coming months.

Thanks for keeping your production in the US. It's the reason I bought one of your razors.

Hi Stan, not meaning to change topic as you make a great product but any chance of making a Titanium M1? I know cost will be up there but I think this would be interesting head for a possible limited edition or even a one off.

Hi Stan, not meaning to change topic as you make a great product but any chance of making a Titanium M1? I know cost will be up there but I think this would be interesting head for a possible limited edition or even a one off.

+1

I know that I am probably in the minority but I much prefer a lighter razor. Titanium would fit that bill w/o sacrificing longevity and durability.

I love above the tie razors and I wish I win the lottery buying a set of this bronze razors...

Congratulations Stan for your razors and for this idea.

I did check in to that but the cost was staggering. I could not see a market except for a very high end segment.

Top Bottom