What's new

Asylum RX razor

Unbelievable----I ordered the Rx from Phil at 3PM on Monday. It left Torrence CA at 7PM and was delivered to my house in Tampa FL 37 hours later. Thanks Phil---- The bad news is it wasn't supposed to come this early,so I gave myself a nice shave yesterday and have nothing to shave today---will try to wait to tommorow to use it

Unbelievable----I ordered the Rx from Phil at 3PM on Monday. It left Torrence CA at 7PM and was delivered to my house in Tampa FL 37 hours later. Thanks Phil---- The bad news is it wasn't supposed to come this early,so I gave myself a nice shave yesterday and have nothing to shave today---will try to wait to tommorow to use it
COME ON!!!!! TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!!!
YOU CAN DOOOO IIIITTTT!!!!!! :letterk1:
Either way, congrats. I haven't shaved since Monday...... :em2300:

There is always your head, legs, back, underarms, and some other parts that you can shave. ;-)

Hey guys--Had my initial shave with the RX late last night-- I used my chubby 2 synth,La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap,and as always, I face lather. After reading every thread on every site I could find about this razor, I decided to do something I have never done before. I had an unused,feather proguard blade from a sample pack I bought when I first started using the artist club blades a couple of years ago. My go to blades for all my other razors are either a feather-pro or super-pro,depending on the aggression level of the razor. After reading about the RX shaving like a straight ,I decided my first shave, I would use the proguard. I did my usual 3 pass WTG,XTG.ATG shave and when I was done I was amazed by the smoothness and the closeness of this razor. I threw the guarded blade away,as I know I won't be needing it any longer. I would compare the shave of the RX with the guarded blade to the shave I get with the General (which I love) using a super-pro.So now, I can't wait for the second shave,where I will use the feather-pro and I would expect an even closer shave. I really judge razors by the longevity of the BBS and 14 hours after using the guarded blade, I am impressed. So glad I bought this razor, I expectit will probably be the one I use most and the best of my shavers.
Screenshot_2017-02-16-13-03-31[1].png
Screenshot_2017-02-16-13-03-38[1].png

Hey guys--Had my initial shave with the RX late last night-- I used my chubby 2 synth,La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap,and as always, I face lather. After reading every thread on every site I could find about this razor, I decided to do something I have never done before. I had an unused,feather proguard blade from a sample pack I bought when I first started using the artist club blades a couple of years ago. My go to blades for all my other razors are either a feather-pro or super-pro,depending on the aggression level of the razor. After reading about the RX shaving like a straight ,I decided my first shave, I would use the proguard. I did my usual 3 pass WTG,XTG.ATG shave and when I was done I was amazed by the smoothness and the closeness of this razor. I threw the guarded blade away,as I know I won't be needing it any longer. I would compare the shave of the RX with the guarded blade to the shave I get with the General (which I love) using a super-pro.So now, I can't wait for the second shave,where I will use the feather-pro and I would expect an even closer shave. I really judge razors by the longevity of the BBS and 14 hours after using the guarded blade, I am impressed. So glad I bought this razor, I expectit will probably be the one I use most and the best of my shavers.View attachment 762070 View attachment 762071
Fabulous! It's great to see how much pleasure this amazing razor is bringing.

Awesome
Hey guys--Had my initial shave with the RX late last night-- I used my chubby 2 synth,La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap,and as always, I face lather. After reading every thread on every site I could find about this razor, I decided to do something I have never done before. I had an unused,feather proguard blade from a sample pack I bought when I first started using the artist club blades a couple of years ago. My go to blades for all my other razors are either a feather-pro or super-pro,depending on the aggression level of the razor. After reading about the RX shaving like a straight ,I decided my first shave, I would use the proguard. I did my usual 3 pass WTG,XTG.ATG shave and when I was done I was amazed by the smoothness and the closeness of this razor. I threw the guarded blade away,as I know I won't be needing it any longer. I would compare the shave of the RX with the guarded blade to the shave I get with the General (which I love) using a super-pro.So now, I can't wait for the second shave,where I will use the feather-pro and I would expect an even closer shave. I really judge razors by the longevity of the BBS and 14 hours after using the guarded blade, I am impressed. So glad I bought this razor, I expectit will probably be the one I use most and the best of my shavers.View attachment 762070 View attachment 762071
Awesome! Great pics:clap:.. now I can't wait until the Pony Express rings my doorbell.... It's killing me slowly.....:c17:

Just got home and there was a little box on the kitchen table, with a note from my girlfriend, "stopped by and brought this up, enjoy it". I'm staring at it right now, just giggling to myself uncontrollably..... Is this natural???? :letterk1:

Just got home and there was a little box on the kitchen table, with a note from my girlfriend, "stopped by and brought this up, enjoy it". I'm staring at it right now, just giggling to myself uncontrollably..... Is this natural???? :letterk1:

sounds perfectly normal to me :a14::a14:
BTW, I lived in Woodbridge for 50 years

Top Bottom