What's new

Aspire Just Launched The Atlantis 5ml Tank

Its a bit taller, and the chimney is now all stainless steel for 12 bucks plus a few more for shipping, it's shipping date is supposed to be th 15th
I grabbed on as I would love the extra capacity, I shall let yall know what I think when I get it, but figured others may be interested as well.

Here is a link for those without Google-Fu http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atlantis-accessories-5ml-delivery-jan-15-p-95.html Looks legit, I am gonna see when my B&M gets it in. Still waiting for them to get the sub ohm battery from Aspire too. If you get it before the rest of us let us know how the tank holds up to the original.

On a side note if you have some more viscous e-liquid you can get about 3ml from your normal Aspire tank by filling it by doing it on the sides (there are You Tube videos that probably explain that better lol).

well I got my shipping notice for this, so I shall report back when I get it... which since from China and all, should be next month at some point

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Any day now the world will be ready for Ouch International's Nicotine IV Drip.

I like the look of this, but it's my understanding that my iTaste MVP2 will not work with it. I love this box mod, and I wonder if there is anything out there similar to the MVP2 that will work with this.

The new MVP version 3 will supposedly fire down to 0.4. Either that or a small DNA30 or DNA40 should have a similar form factor. The new iStick is also getting good reviews.

Last edited:
I will attest to the DNA 30. I have the Solara version and it works great with the Atlantis (5 - 30 watts, though at 5 it kind of isn't great haha).

well I woulda had the new tank today but they sent it in the wrong direction so I wont have until tomorrow or Monday now

i have Liquid in my 2ml tank now so ill have to wait until later tonight for the switch but its here

$IMG_20150123_181527.jpg

$IMG_20150123_181930.jpg

Top Bottom