What's new

FS Fat Boy, Slim, Winning, Razorock, Schick injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to sell stuff that I will never use, to get some stuff I will use.

DSCF2896.JPG

Lot of Schick injectors and blades - what you see is what you get: three vintage Schick injector razors and two full carts of "Chick" blades. I picked these up, cleaned them with dish soap and never used any of them. They show their age, but have retained most of their plating, some missing on the razor at far right. The dark handle is navy blue, with some nicks in handle, the others are very nice. Asking $35

schick.JPG

Gillette Slim - Bought this, cleaned it up and never used it. No plating loss or brassing that I can see. Functions correctly, 1/4 lock is good. Great user+ Asking $35

slim.JPG

The Fat Boy - Bought this locally from and antique store. The razor owner told the storekeeper that it was her father's. I believe I am the second owner, and the blades are dated to indicate they may be the original pack. The razor looks to me to be near new and is mint. Box intact, no cracks. This one is a gem, but I'm not collecting and I have never used it so....asking $120

fatboy.JPG

Winning razor - bought this from a member as new and used it twice (?), not much. I prefer my Henson, so this one goes. Asking what I paid, $45

winning.JPG

Razorock Game Changer 84P. Brand new, never used. I'm very happy with my 68P and 68OC and this one never got used. Purchased directly from Italian Barber. Asking $50

rrgc.JPG

Razororck "aluma" Hawk (V2) - bought from a member here and liked it, so I picked up a SS V3 and now this needs a new home. Asking what I paid: $20

hawk.JPG

BUY THE ENTIRE LOT FOR $260

NO BOXES, PAPERS, BLADES, OR EXTRAS (unless noted in the description). Dice not included.

CONUS ONLY

Prices do not include shipping - add $5 for shipping. I plan to ship Priority Mail and figure near 10 bucks per package, so I will split it with you. Multiple items will ship together in a Flat Rate box. If multiple boxes are required it will be $5 per box. If you buy the entire lot, I will ship free.

Not looking for trades. The ONLY trade I will consider is a stainless steel Blackland Vector.

PM with questions or additional pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Forgot to add in the description:

The Fat Boy is an E2 (1959)
The Slim is an L4 (1966)

Hawk, Gamechanger, and Winning razors sold.

Thanks B&B and buyer 🙂👍

Still available;

Fat Boy $120
Slim $35
Schick lot $35

...or I'll take $175 for all three shipped.

Schick lot sold.

Thanks B&B and buyer 🙂👍

Still available:

Fat Boy $120 shipped
Slim (withdrawn) decided I need to keep at least one adjustable.

Last edited:
How much for the dice? lol

Short story:

I was looking for a pair of large dice to use for a shave counter. I saw a old Ball jar at an antique store filled with dice, tagged $30. I see these jars for sale all over, filled with buttons, marbles, rocks, even spools of thread.

Anyway, I don't need a full jar only two, and the shopkeeper agreed to sell me the two of my choice, which was a large pair.

I haven't seen any more since, so I'm keeping em. 🙂

Short story:

I was looking for a pair of large dice to use for a shave counter. I saw a old Ball jar at an antique store filled with dice, tagged $30. I see these jars for sale all over, filled with buttons, marbles, rocks, even spools of thread.

Anyway, I don't need a full jar only two, and the shopkeeper agreed to sell me the two of my choice, which was a large pair.

I haven't seen any more since, so I'm keeping em. 🙂
Awesome story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom