What's new

Arko stick longevity.

I did read here that someone had grated a stick and added some distilled water and let it sit. When he squeezed it out of the bag it was a cream.... worth the dollar for the stick to try it to find the best ratio of water to arko...
I guess it dissolved....
Man, now I want to try that...

I cut my stick up and let it soak overnight. In the morning I poured out the remaining water (wasn't much left) and I was left with what is essentially an Arko croap, which I very much enjoy!

I cut my stick up and let it soak overnight. In the morning I poured out the remaining water (wasn't much left) and I was left with what is essentially an Arko croap, which I very much enjoy!

Nice!!! I wonder if a full on grating would make it dissolve to a thinner consistency closer to cream. Even if it's a croap, it'll load like a dream.

Nice!!! I wonder if a full on grating would make it dissolve to a thinner consistency closer to cream. Even if it's a croap, it'll load like a dream.

Definitely possible! Or simply adding more water might do the trick. I don't have any tube-like container to transfer into so I stick with the croap.

old ad for pears shave stick, claims it lasts "12 months"!

$Pears1893c.jpg

Top Bottom