What's new

Arko PIF

Also, I’ve been using a synthetic whilst on holiday, just a body shop one, I think I need a good synthetic, maybe a Yaqi?

I'm not in Turkey, but Arko regular and sensitive creams are very easy to come by where I am, and they cost about a dollar/tube

Cheers Alex, but I was trying to have a bit of fun and give people an opportunity to try something new.

I'm in! Several of the youtube shavers have said good things about the creams, and I love the stick, so naturally I'd like to try one of the creams. It's not SUPER expensive to buy here online in Germany, but definitely overinflated compared to what I know they go for in Turkey, so I've been holding out on getting one because I figure one of these days I'll probably make it over to Turkey and I can just pick some up there. In regards to why I love Arko, it was actually my first proper shave soap. When I first got a DE, I bought a big pack of blades and a stick of Arko came with it as a gift, so that and the Palmolive cream I got from the grocery were the first two shaving soaps I had. I still use my Arko, and I personally really like the scent. Just reminds me of supreme cleanness, probably because it reminds me of the smell of the clean bathrooms at our City Park after I cleaned them to start the workday during my summer job during my undergrad.

By the way, how much do Arko sticks go for there?

I'm in! Several of the youtube shavers have said good things about the creams, and I love the stick, so naturally I'd like to try one of the creams. It's not SUPER expensive to buy here online in Germany, but definitely overinflated compared to what I know they go for in Turkey, so I've been holding out on getting one because I figure one of these days I'll probably make it over to Turkey and I can just pick some up there. In regards to why I love Arko, it was actually my first proper shave soap. When I first got a DE, I bought a big pack of blades and a stick of Arko came with it as a gift, so that and the Palmolive cream I got from the grocery were the first two shaving soaps I had. I still use my Arko, and I personally really like the scent. Just reminds me of supreme cleanness, probably because it reminds me of the smell of the clean bathrooms at our City Park after I cleaned them to start the workday during my summer job during my undergrad.

By the way, how much do Arko sticks go for there?

I can’t remember exactly but around 4TRL so about 50c

I don't know if this is still going but I'd like to be in. I've never tried Arko or a shaving stick in general. So I can't really say why I love original. I guess my answer would be I love it because I have never had it!

Hi all, only just got WiFi today so sorry for being a bit late, Chris100 is the PIF winner, Chris please message me your address.

Also, I feel there’s been a lot of interest in this PIF, therefore I will buy a load more creams and if people are willing to pay me the postage I will post the creams and not charge for the cream. Just let me know which cream and I’ll post it out to you once back in the UK.

Cheers all for getting involved.

Hi all, only just got WiFi today so sorry for being a bit late, Chris100 is the PIF winner, Chris please message me your address.
How much would post be to 29322 south Carolina USA
Also, I feel there’s been a lot of interest in this PIF, therefore I will buy a load more creams and if people are willing to pay me the postage I will post the creams and not charge for the cream. Just let me know which cream and I’ll post it out to you once back in the UK.

You never did reply about how much it would cost.

I haven’t checked as there was no interest. Last time I sent a Palmolive Stick to the US is was about £8 so probably about that, I’ll cover anything more than that if you’re interested?

Top Bottom