What's new

Arko PIF

I've never tried Arko so I can't tell you how much I love the normal one but it's on my list. I've only recently (past 6 months or so) got the shaving cream/soap bug, previously I was using whatever puck was cheapest but I've discovered I do love the more traditional barber shop ones (on a related note, I'm 44 years old and have always hated after shave, until I discovered Clubman a few months ago, now I can't get enough of it :D). Thanks for the offer it's very generous to do a worldwide one like this, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

In my post earlier when I said I had seen arko I meant the stick was what I had seen I have never tried the cream before or for that matter I have never tried any cream, are creams good? I have no experience with any type or brand of cream....I already said in on my first post.

I'm in! Arko was one of the first soaps I tried when I got into DE shaving just around this time last year. I absolutely love how it lathers like a beast. I'd love to try the Sensitive skin one from the three.

I am in. Never bought the the regular shave cream but tried the shave stick and liked it for the simplicity of the product.

I'm in I just recently tried arko. I really enjoyed the scent. Reminds me of how my girls girls p house smells. It was also a good soap. I will buy more once it's gone.

Respectfully not in. I have tried these creams and they are nice. Nice pif.

If it was an Arko soap, I would be in, as I have never been able to try it.

I didn't realize this was cream. I've never tried arko cream. How is it compared to the stick. I'm thinking I need to try the cream.

Suhrim, I find it more thirsty than the soap and it’s a great performer, maybe being more thirsty helps not leave the drying effect I get from the stick?

Top Bottom