What's new

Are current Rooney 3 band Stubby's well made?

@OnlookeR7557, I'm guessing that content wasn't there when you first went to that page?
They have some cojones to slam another business publicly like that!

The truth shall set you free. If that is their experience, then I think they have done the shave community a service.

Is it a 3 band Super Badger like this one, or a 2 band?

Mine is amazing and one of the best all around brush I have ever used or owned. It is from the Classic Shaving batch I believe and not current stock.

[emoji106]1:

View attachment 508606

Mine's a 2-band. There's a very short (maybe as little as 1/4 inch) of dark blond near the handle, after that it's very dark for about 2/3 of the length of the knot then pretty light at the tips. Just describing what it looks like since I don't have time to take a pic of it right now.

I have a 3 band heritage Rooney stubby 1 and a stubby 2. A beehive 1 and beehive 2. A Victorian. An emilion 1 and an emilion 2. And I like them all. I've had no problems with them. And the performance is awesome. Comfort wise, the emilion is the best. The beehive is the coolest. And the stubbies have the most scrub. Just depends on my mood, really.

My mom is getting a Victorian for Christmas. The handle on the Victorian is long enough for her to use it to am shave her legs. Oh, and some GFT violet shaving cream to boot :). If I didn't think it was awesome, I wouldn't have sprung for brush #2, certainly not for someone as deserving as my mom

Last edited:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
The truth shall set you free. If that is their experience, then I think they have done the shave community a service.

Which again begs the question, doesn't it? That is: what's The Truth?

I suspect there's more to the story.

Last edited:
I have a 3 band heritage Rooney stubby 1 and a stubby 2. A beehive 1 and beehive 2. A Victorian. An emilion 1 and an emilion 2. And I like them all. I've had no problems with them. And the performance is awesome. Comfort wise, the emilion is the best. The beehive is the coolest. And the stubbies have the most scrub. Just depends on my mood, really.

My mom is getting a Victorian for Christmas. The handle on the Victorian is long enough for her to use it to am shave her legs. Oh, and some GFT violet shaving cream to boot :). If I didn't think it was awesome, I wouldn't have sprung for brush #2, certainly not for someone as deserving as my mom
Nice collection. Are these from recent batches or older?

They are recent batches. I've not had any problems with shedding. I'm very satisfied.

and I forgot the travel brush, but I haven't used it yet.

Top Bottom