What's new

Archer is one of us!

Today on the Archer official Instagram they announced that FX was partnering with Baxter of California to have an "Archer's picks" so that you too can look like the best secret agent ever as well!

$JncS7Hg.jpg

I bet the products will do well. The show is very popular. I know a "silvertip badger brush" was mentioned and shown in one of the older episodes.

I like to imagine when he cut's his "parts" by having them in his wash kit it's a straight razor and not a cartridge, can't imagine needing stitches after a cartridge razor cut :laugh:

Either that razor has very tight pins, or that gentleman: a) knows very little about safely handling a straight razor, or b) has little regard for his finger tips. lol

Either that razor has very tight pins, or that gentleman: a) knows very little about safely handling a straight razor, or b) has little regard for his finger tips. lol
Having seen the show I would say a whole lot of "a)" and a total disregard for "b)".

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
What type of after shave does he use?
Tony:
In his book, "How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written", (Personal Grooming chapter), he states he's a Bay Rum guy (besides using a Solingen steel, hollow-ground str8 razor, French-tipped, and stropped on only the finest leather. The handle is elk antler, and the shave cream is one of Woodhouse's own creation). :bayrum2:

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Woodhouse...where's my Bay Rum"? Agent Sterling Archer

Last edited:
Tony:
In his book, "How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written", (Personal Grooming chapter), he states he's a Bay Rum guy (besides using a Solingen steel, hollow-ground str8 razor, French-tipped, and stropped on only the finest leather. The handle is elk antler, and the shave cream is one of Woodhouse's own creation). :bayrum2:

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Woodhouse...where's my Bay Rum"? Agent Sterling Archer

I like this guy more and more.

It is also the same guy who does the voice of the convenience store clerk on Family Guy. Same voice, all three characters.

i recently realized the voice is also bob belcher and i cant shake the inability to reconcile the difference.

Did you see the Archer/Bob's Burgers crossover episode? It was hilarious. Archer thought he was Bob and some Russians came to get him and he killed them all right there in the restaurant.

i hadnt, but bobs is just too good. so well done in character development... there isnt one main character i find annoying to watch.

I love Archer and this is a great thread but we all realize he is satirizing our community and it's propensity toward expensive shaving accoutrements, yes?

Top Bottom