What's new

Aqua Jet Razor - Have You Tried One?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Aqua Jet Razor is a cartridge razor that doesn’t require the use of shaving gels, foams or creams. Instead, it uses only water. Water is injected through the razor, between the 5 blades in the razor cartridge, creating a natural lubrication layer for shaving.

Anyone tried one?

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Aqua Jet Razor is a cartridge razor that doesn’t require the use of shaving gels, foams or creams. Instead, it uses only water. Water is injected through the razor, between the 5 blades in the razor cartridge, creating a natural lubrication layer for shaving.

Anyone tried one?
I have not, but sometimes I do final touchups with water or witch hazel and water mixed.

Looks interesting.

I just don't see Artisans dropping new bases of water to be used with the Aqua Jet ;)

King of Shaves did this a few years back with their Hyperglide razor - the razor head and blades had a hydrophobic coating on that meant the water just sat on top of the blades and "lube strip" creating a barrier - it actually worked really, really well!!

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Haven't tried one, but since water isn't much of a lubricant.... :blink:
I think it would work well enough if there is enough constantly being jetted through the blades. With normal razors I would totally agree. I only use water on touch ups after other passes and it is plenty lubricating enough for that. But I would never use just water on a first pass with any traditional razor.

Looking at it more, it is a body razor and used only in the shower. INSTRUCTIONS - https://aquajetrazor.com/pages/instructions

Ladies legs and manscapers seem to be the target market.

Top Bottom