What's new

Anyone Up For a Chicago Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be a tremendous amount of fun, but it's a bit old now, and I am becoming more of a "home" body. 35 years of running all over the world has me full to the gills with travel.

That's my problem, too. I'm in Korea the week after next and then off to Europe in mid-May to Hungary, Ukraine, and Russia (have to stop at all 3 locations over a 10 day period). Whatever "intrigue or fun" there once was with travel has long worn off after years of Army PCS moves and TDY, then 20 years of a civilian international career. Now I just want to be home for 2-3 months uninterrupted with no trips to take.

Was looking forward to joining you guys, but it looks like I will be gone May 15 and will have to take a rain check until next time.

It used to be a tremendous amount of fun, but it's a bit old now, and I am becoming more of a "home" body. 35 years of running all over the world has me full to the gills with travel.

I bet it does get real old. It sure sounds glamorous when you don't have to live it.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Well guys, I wanted to bump this back up to the top even though I won't be able to attend, as I'll be on a trip through Beijing, Manila and Kuala Lumpur then.
Have a great time and I'll try to make the next one!!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
when is this again?

15 May

Well guys, I wanted to bump this back up to the top even though I won't be able to attend, as I'll be on a trip through Beijing, Manila and Kuala Lumpur then.
Have a great time and I'll try to make the next one!!

I'm leaving in 4 hours for Beijing, but I mean what I said seriously.
I will plan another one of these because I want to hook up with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom