What's new

Anyone ordered Wizamet blades from Wizashave lately…?

I ordered 100 SI blades from wizashave on June 4. They are now on their way in the hands of the US post office. Should be here on Thursday the 9th. Will report back on the quality after they arrive.
The blades arrived safely on the 9th as promised. I used one this morning in a Yates 921M and got a very nice, smooth, two-pass shave with no drama. So far so good.

DC0C813A-4734-4C24-A39A-2EBE541FAA59.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
So, I decided to order my Wizamet blades from Wizashave on Saturday. They didn't ship out until the end of Monday, but they shipped is the point. They are shipping all the way from the East Coast in Albany New York! So its going to be awhile before they get here, slated delivery date is on the 18th. So here's hoping they arrived intact, and no defective blades.

@Phoenixkh Please if you could, post a report on your experience, with those Wizamet blades, let me know how you like them.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
So, I decided to order my Wizamet blades from Wizashave on Saturday. They didn't ship out until the end of Monday, but they shipped is the point. They are shipping all the way from the East Coast in Albany New York! So its going to be awhile before they get here, slated delivery date is on the 18th. So here's hoping they arrived intact, and no defective blades.

@Phoenixkh Please if you could, post a report on your experience, with those Wizamet blades, let me know how you like them.
They are for our youngest son... I'll let you know what he thinks.

I ordered Wizamets from Super Iridium on June 4th. I haven't gotten a shipping notification, so I emailed them yesterday, June 13. Still no reply.
Are these guys always flaky to deal with?
Just a few more days and I'll call my CC company to do a charge back.
If there are any developments, I'll post them on this thread. I don't want for anyone else to have a similar experience.

I ordered Wizamets from Super Iridium on June 4th. I haven't gotten a shipping notification, so I emailed them yesterday, June 13. Still no reply.
Are these guys always flaky to deal with?
Just a few more days and I'll call my CC company to do a charge back.
If there are any developments, I'll post them on this thread. I don't want for anyone else to have a similar experience.
Sorry to hear that. I ordered 1000 blades from Super Iridium web site on Abril 24th and next day my packet was shipped.

Note that on the bottom of their website there is an Whatsapp number, maybe you can try contact them.

If no answer I would not hesitate ask payment back.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I ordered 1000 blades from Super Iridium web site on Abril 24th and next day my packet was shipped.

Note that on the bottom of their website there is an Whatsapp number, maybe you can try contact them.

If no answer I would not hesitate ask payment back.
UPDATE. I received two emails from Super Iridium this morning. The first said: "Your order will be shipped from US Pennsylvania, (NEW STOCK IN USA) as soon as possible I will send the tracking code, sorry for the delay."
The second email provided a tracking number.
Later today I will confirm that the shipment is, indeed, in the USPS system.
It looks like this order will work out, but Super Iridium should let customers know when delays are expected. The lack of communication erodes one's confidence in the seller, which is essential for repeat business.
I am really looking forward to using Wizamet blades!

Hey at least super iridium emailed you back in a day. Other suppliers won't respond to emails until you raise a stink here. And even then it will still take almost 8 weeks to get your blades.

SI will still be my only supplier when I need these blades.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

UPDATE:

My new Wizamet blades came today in the mail from Wizashave!

proxy.php

A few of things I've noticed...

(1) Apparently razor blades are not considered fragile, and no packing material was used to ship these.

(2) There is an obvious tear on the bottom of the box, however the box was still in a closed state, so I guess its fine. No telling if that happened in shipping, or from the store who sells them.

(3) On the side of the box, is provides the logo of the company who owns Wizamet, Proctor & Gamble. But what is most interesting, is the copyright date on the box says 2017!

(5) All the individual tuk boxes are sealed, so that seems fine to me, and they were undamaged, so they stacked well in my medicine cabinet, which is nice.

I haven't had a chance to try one yet, but when I do, I am probably going to first test them in my Timeless TI95 razor, as that is the razor that desperately could use some help with a better blade choice. This was mainly a report on the fact that they arrive intact, and provide some of my thoughts about what I initially have noticed.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Simo is cool, he sent me an email thanking me for supporting his business. He then said that if I write a review on one of the platforms, he'd send me a free tuk as well. I of course responded to the email, and told Simo how happy I was to support his business, considering that I am thankful that he carried these blades. Why you ask? Because I freaking love them! They are hands down, the best DE blades I ever bought, totally worth the money.

I then gave Simo the link to my post where I had already written a review for the blades, in reference to how well they shaved my face, in my Timeless TI95 razor. I just had another shave with the Wizamet blade, in my new Henson AL13 razor, for which I need to write up a shave report with pictures in a bit. And guess what? That was an excellent blade choice, because it provided me an A+ first time experience with my Henson razor as well!

Looks like WWW.SUPERIRIDIUM.COM went out of business.
yeah or did not pay the hosting :)

wizshave for me stand up to give out free samples ! was not asked to say this etc. either I just like it :)

so first shave today spot on great first impressions reminds me of the Nacet maybe ? which is one of my tops I think the green 7 I love might edge it out BUT its first shave first thoughts so that might change ? cant wait to see what shave 2 and 3 bring :)

I would be happy with my top 4 or so blades I love they are all insane good just small differences that even seem to change a small bit time to time and this on the first run is right there with them

IMG_6005.JPG

Does risa restock? Just tried to order 500 from wizashave and when I go to checkout it says out of stock.

It appears super iridium website has stock but I'm suspicious about ordering from them when they say their blades are from wiza but are being sold cheaper.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Does risa restock? Just tried to order 500 from wizashave and when I go to checkout it says out of stock.

It appears super iridium website has stock but I'm suspicious about ordering from them when they say their blades are from wiza but are being sold cheaper.

Wizamet SI blades are made in Russia. I should say were, cause they arn't anymore, and as such, stock quantities have been depleting so bad, that they are no longer sold through legit retail websites any longer. I have a distinct feeling that, when all the stock is sold out, unless somebody else picks up the mantle to make Wizamet blades, we will see sites like Wizamet and Wizashave suddenly shutdown.

I've heard that Polsilvers are supposed to be every bit as smooth as Wizamet SI blades. However, Polsilvers got discontinued before stuff went down across the world, and I haven't been able to get any anywhere!

Another blade folks seem to agree, that are every bit as good as Wizamet SI blades, are Gillette Silver Blues. But when I looked at reviews on Amazon, I discovered that they are selling fake blades there, and I am not going to fork out money to play the blade lottery of hoping to get the real ones and not the fakes. Thats the reason why I got the Gillette Platinum's instead, the last time I made a blade purchase.

Technically, you can still get Gillette Silver Blue's, but its probably best to buy those from a small business vendor like West Coast Shaving for example, at least then I might feel safe that I can get the real blades and not the fakes. It really disturbs me what is going on with all these fakes being made.

Wizamet SI blades are made in Russia. I should say were, cause they arn't anymore, and as such, stock quantities have been depleting so bad, that they are no longer sold through legit retail websites any longer. I have a distinct feeling that, when all the stock is sold out, unless somebody else picks up the mantle to make Wizamet blades, we will see sites like Wizamet and Wizashave suddenly shutdown.

I've heard that Polsilvers are supposed to be every bit as smooth as Wizamet SI blades. However, Polsilvers got discontinued before stuff went down across the world, and I haven't been able to get any anywhere!

Another blade folks seem to agree, that are every bit as good as Wizamet SI blades, are Gillette Silver Blues. But when I looked at reviews on Amazon, I discovered that they are selling fake blades there, and I am not going to fork out money to play the blade lottery of hoping to get the real ones and not the fakes. Thats the reason why I got the Gillette Platinum's instead, the last time I made a blade purchase.

Technically, you can still get Gillette Silver Blue's, but its probably best to buy those from a small business vendor like West Coast Shaving for example, at least then I might feel safe that I can get the real blades and not the fakes. It really disturbs me what is going on with all these fakes being made.
I have a coupe hundred of polsilver and gsb's (they're for sale on Italian barber right now) , want about 500 wizamet as backup. Just curious if wizashave temporarily goes in and out of stock at times or if happen to try and order at the exact day they ran out. And also if the super iridium website ones are legit.

Top Bottom