What's new

Anyone ordered Wizamet blades from Wizashave lately…?

Hi guys…
I am based in India…I have a friend coming over here from Ohio, US by end April…I wanted to order some blades from Wizashave so he could bring them over with him…But going by some posts I read, there seemed to be a delay in orders getting dispatched…
So I emailed Simo over at Wizashave to enquire some 10 days back and he confirmed that there was no inventory presently in the US… so there would be a delay…
Has anyone ordered recently and received their package? If yes, what was the timeframe?
Any other reliable source in the US?
By any chance…any of you gents would like to part with some of your stash?
Any other option…you guys can suggest?

Appreciate the time taken to read my queries…

FWIW I have ordered from both Wizashave and Superiridium in the last several months. SI were much better to deal with. Both were shipping from EU/NA though.

If I were you, I'd just order directly from Superiridium, and have them sent to India.

Whatever you decide on, the blades are well worth the wait. :)

FWIW I have ordered from both Wizashave and Superiridium in the last several months. SI were much better to deal with. Both were shipping from EU/NA though.

If I were you, I'd just order directly from Superiridium, and have them sent to India.

Whatever you decide on, the blades are well worth the wait. :)
Yes, its the sensible thing to do…But then I have to deal with the unreliable customs here and lost packages…I emailed Superiridium too with the same thought…Again they admitted that there is an issue with their courier partners… and they are shifting base to France…This delayed order thing has been going on since December 21 I guess…Maybe you ordered before that…

My first preference would still be that my friend gets them along with my other shaving stuff with him like always…hassle free…dependable delivery…

I ordered on Jan 27. The blades were shipped (from Spain) on Jan 28, and arrived in New Zealand on 17 Feb.
Thanks for the info…will try to get some blades to my friend in the US before he leaves…as a first shot…otherwise will see…Appreciate the quick response…

Maybe someone here can share a recent experience with Wizashave based in US…or have some extra blades to part with…lets see…fingers crossed…!

I have a order now with wizashave that is over 1 1/2 months old. Still don't have it. Emailed asking about it and heard nothing until I raised the issue here then got a response outside the board saying the couldn't ship due to a COVID lockdown. Still don't have it even after I got a shipping notice a little over a week ago but no tracking number. I will only do business with Super Iridium in the future.

T
I have a order now with wizashave that is over 1 1/2 months old. Still don't have it. Emailed asking about it and heard nothing until I raised the issue here then got a response outside the board saying the couldn't ship due to a COVID lockdown. Still don't have it even after I got a shipping notice a little over a week ago but no tracking number. I will only do business with Super Iridium in the future.
Thanks for the info guys…confirms my fears…so won’t be placing an order I guess…!

I was about to chime in that I had a similar timeline and no blades, but I had put the tracking number they sent me in a package tracking app and wouldn’t you know it it got a hit in NY this afternoon. I should have the blades in the next day or two.

I ordered from Wizashave back in early Feb. Got my order in a couple of weeks which is about standard.

Edit....I actually ordered from Super Iridium not Wizashave. My bad.

Last edited:
Just got 1000 blades not from Wizamet but from SUPERIRIDIUM.COM sent from France. Got them here in Brazil in 2 weeks. No issues at all.

The difference I find is that my older Wizamet from a few years ago have double inner paper (one outer blue printed Wizamet and other inner blank). Now have only one white paper printed in black SUPER IRIDIUM.

And now it has TM instead of R at end of Super Iridium. Put a picture of old batch together.

Attachments

• 20220509_174146.jpg
    20220509_174146.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • 20220509_174224.jpg
    20220509_174224.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • 20220509_174046.jpg
    20220509_174046.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • 20220509_174056.jpg
    20220509_174056.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 20220509_182428.jpg
    20220509_182428.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Just got 1000 blades not from Wizamet but from SUPERIRIDIUM.COM sent from France. Got them here in Brazil in 2 weeks. No issues at all.

The difference I find is that my older Wizamet from a few years ago have double inner paper (one outer blue printed Wizamet and other inner blank). Now have only one white paper printed in black SUPER IRIDIUM.

And now it has TM instead of R at end of Super Iridium. Put a picture of old batch together.
Any difference in performance or any issues with the newer blades from superiridium?

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom