What's new

Anyone order from Conaght shaving?

Thanks for all the feedback. I understand once it's shipped it's the courier that determines speed of shipping. Hopefully my package arrives by the end of the week. Seems to be the norm, 2 weeks give or take.

I have ordered from them 5+ times and have nothing but good things to say, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the items to arrive to Canada.

I live in Canada and have bought from them three times. The first two orders took about 8 days after Connaught sent me a message saying it had been sent. I made my third order on Saturday and got the email on Monday saying it had been mailed so I should see my third order next Friday. I usually just order blades from them.

I have ordered from them many times. The always ship quickly but you have to remember the The Royal Mail and USPS are not famous for being fast.

Hello,

I placed an order with Connaught shaving on 12/30 and received an email saying it shipped out 1/2. I haven't received my package yet and was wondering if this is a typical wait time? I know it's coming from the UK, I know it has to clear customs, and I also know I'm dying to try MWF already!

So anyone with experience purchasing from Connaught, please give me your feedback.

Thanks,

JLB2287

I ordered MWF from Connaught and it was mailed on 01/02.

Received it today.

I have ordered from Connaught several times.

I use the cheap untracked shipping. It usually takes 10-14 days to arrive.

I have used tracked shipping form another vendor in the UK. Orders usually arrive in 8-11 days.

Your MWF should arrive tomorrow.

I've always had good luck. I was actually surprised how quickly the first ordered arrived... I can't say I remember exactly how many days.

I'm a little baffled. My two orders were dispatched within one minute of each other. The second order I placed arrived on Monday, yet I'm still awaiting the first package.

I'm not in any way blaming Connaught. This is most certainly out of their hands. I'm just a little mystified how the packages sent together would arrive (at least) five days apart.

Also, I'm a little anxious to get my last sabbatical shipment. :)

Did you receive your order? If not you might want to check with your post office if they are holding any packages for you. BTW my order and shipment date match yours and I received mine on Friday.

I've got no no problem with Connaught. I got my orders quickly and well. It could be a combination of end of year busy times with the usual delays by customs.

Ordered from them,it was shipped 01/09 and got it on Friday, 01/17,very fast I would say,especially considering the low shipping cost.

I got my second order on the 18th. 6 days between orders. Again, this is no fault of Connaught. They were undoubtedly dropped in the post at the same time.

I've ordered lots of things from Connaught...they are a great bunch of fellows. ..order with confidence!

I ordered several times from Connaught and usually it was shipped between 2 days and took 4 to 8 days to arrive to Switzerland - until now nothing went lost!
It is one of my premier sources mostly because of their huge range of products and the low shipping costs.

I placed an order at Maguire's Barbershop also in the UK (was shipped on the 6th of January 2014) and is still on his journey. I give it another week and then write it off ...

I hope your parcel arrived in the meantime. Mine arrived after a very long journey - a unbelievable month. The vendor, in this case
Maguire's Barbershop, was very helpful and brought the idea to check at http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace.
There we found that the item had been stopped. The guys at Maguire's did some inquiries and then finally, last week the positive message that the item was delivered to Switzerland.

Last edited by a moderator:
My package took 20 days to south FL in the US. I emailed after 18 days, and received a quick reply saying if the wait took 25 days it would be considered lost. Good communication, so I'm happy. Even happier my new Muhle STF is here! :)

Top Bottom