What's new

Anyone heard of Liveben have you tried them do you like the company?

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Chinese brand.
Various details show that their ss razor is likely to be processed by Dscosmetic in China.

This razor is a deliberate imitation of the Razorock mamba head and Timeless handle, with some changes.

According to purchase experience, there is a gap between the quality and Razorock, and the price advantage is also very limited.
It is still recommended to buy Razorock directly.

On a lark, I picked up this Liveben DE head sold on AliExpress as a Yintal brand. CNC machined from 316L SS and numbered, I thought I'd give it a shot with no real expectations. It's an attractive head. Fit and finish appear to be excellent. In terms of performance, it's quite decent if you like very mild razors. I'd say it's more efficient than the AS-D2, but not by much. Even though it has a blade gap of "about 0.84 mm," it must have neutral or maybe even negative blade exposure. Although I like mild/comfortable razors, I prefer more efficiency than this head provides. I won't be keeping it.

Last edited:

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I've had one now for a while. I've only tried to shave with it about 3 times, I really don't like it. It's far to mild for me. Also I don't like the handle, for me it's to long. Fit and finish seem is nice though. I'll be putting this up on a PIF come the new year.

Top Bottom