What's new

Anybody heard from Asylum Guido lately?

And I'm guessing I wont be getting "narcd" in the Gulf either...one of my favorite dives to date was the USS Oriskany WWII aircraft carrier...22 miles off Pensacola FL.

I wonder what it looks like now...

Damn oil! :letterk2:

Ironic, considering all the time, money and effort that was spent to remove all traces of petroleum products from the ship before they sank her.

I'm jealous that you got to visit that amazing site.

Guido, I'm very happy to see you back. Sorry you had to go through such a trying time -- congratulations on the victory!

Thanks, Guys! One thing led to another and ended up with a little bout with cancer. But, I whipped its gnarly arse and am getting back to prime shape!

:001_cool:

Wow! It is good to see you again and even better to hear about your victory. Congratulations and welcome back brother!

As someone who deals with the Big C every day on a professional level my heart goes out to you guys. My thoughts & prayers go out to you both and to all B&B members similarly challenged.

Thanks, Guys! One thing led to another and ended up with a little bout with cancer. But, I whipped its gnarly arse and am getting back to prime shape!

:001_cool:

Congrats and welcome back dude...was wondering where you went!

............. I'm in the midst of a battle with kidney cancer myself and take solace and inspiration in your success.

Best of luck Mike!

Ironic, considering all the time, money and effort that was spent to remove all traces of petroleum products from the ship before they sank her.

I'm jealous that you got to visit that amazing site.

No kidding! I saw her in drydock getting cleaned up and remember the millions they spent to clean every inch...

Last edited:
Thats great AG and welcome to the club of survivors...... I beat it 22 years ago, and it sounds like you whipped its ***..... I am going to go thru a tiny bout of Chemo in a few weeks for a "small problem" that has cropped up.... unfortunately I know what all you guys go thru.... the only way to beat it is the great attitude... and great to see you back !!!!!!!

Thats great AG and welcome to the club of survivors...... I beat it 22 years ago, and it sounds like you whipped its ***..... I am going to go thru a tiny bout of Chemo in a few weeks for a "small problem" that has cropped up.... unfortunately I know what all you guys go thru.... the only way to beat it is the great attitude... and great to see you back !!!!!!!

Thanks, Brian! Good luck and keep kickin' it!

Top Bottom