What's new

Any love for Treet Platinum.

I find Treet to be pretty good. They don't make it into my top three, but I certainly can't complain about them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just finished a tuck of five using them one after another for several weeks. They are a good blade and I don't have any complaints about them.

My shave supplies vendor gave me 4 as samples.They gave me very good shaves, but lasted good only for 3 or 4 shaves, then they started to tug. If i found them cheap I'll buy them again.

Enviado desde mi B1-770 mediante Tapatalk

I can't decide about Treet Platinum. I think i 've used 3 blades. The 1st nicked me out of nowhere in the 1st shave. I really didn't see it coming. I think it became better in the next shaves. The 2nd blade, i didn't like much. The 3rd blade, gave me one of my best shaves ever, combined with my new lather, when it was on its 4th shave, where i couldn't feel the blade in the razor. Unless i am mistake, i still have 2 blades left in the tuck. I don't know, but unless i have an epiphany with the next 2, i don't think i will buy them by the 100s.

I had 2 of these in a sampler I bought. As others have said, I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not rushing out to buy a brick of them, but I wouldn't shy away from using them or buying them if the price is right when I'm shopping for blades.

I've only tried one Treet Platinum, but I was very impressed with it. Sharp and smooth and no irritation.
I also had low expectations, but that one blade served me well. I don't recall the exact number, but I got 10+ shaves.

Currently available on ebay for a price of $7.50 shipped for 100. U.S. seller and only ships to U.S.
That is an excellent price. Unless you absolutely dont like the blade, its well worth buying a brick. 7.5 cents per blade when bought in bulk. I am trying to resist buying more, I already have 200 Treet Plats and would be years before I would use them.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The one I did try didnt work out for me. All was fine until the ATG pass over my neck in a post war Tech. That was the most tuggy shave in memory and also produced the most blood on the trouble spots on my neck from any shave I've yet had. Maybe they'd work better in the NEW SC but I'm in no hurry to find out!

Just shaved today with Arko & a Treet Platinum blade. Its smoooth & sharp for me & my medium beard. Oh, this was X10 shaves & I could have probably gotten X2-5 more DFS's.!

Top Bottom