What's new

Any Ascaso Espresso Machine owners?

In the past few years I started enjoying home espresso more and more. I had an Oster Espresso Machine (basically the same machine as the Breville Barista Express). It worked great for me for a few years but after changing countries with different voltages, I sold it and now I'm looking for something a bit more advanced. I love the practicality of thermoblocks and I thoroughly enjoyed a coffee shop back home which used an Ascaso machine. I've been interested in the Ascaso UNO or DUO PID for a while now and as soon as I move to a bigger apartment, I'll pull the trigger.
Anyone has these machines or the Ascaso Dream?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
In the past few years I started enjoying home espresso more and more. I had an Oster Espresso Machine (basically the same machine as the Breville Barista Express). It worked great for me for a few years but after changing countries with different voltages, I sold it and now I'm looking for something a bit more advanced. I love the practicality of thermoblocks and I thoroughly enjoyed a coffee shop back home which used an Ascaso machine. I've been interested in the Ascaso UNO or DUO PID for a while now and as soon as I move to a bigger apartment, I'll pull the trigger.
Anyone has these machines or the Ascaso Dream?
Following! Just in case I get addicted to Espresso.

Nice! That looks like a lot of machine for mid-price money. There is a youtube video about the Duo, I will watch it when I have time.

I think it is a very complete package. And the fast heating up time is priceless for. I also think the black version looks damn good. I can't wait to have the counter space for it.

Top Bottom