What's new

Another wetshaving conversion successful.

Recently I PIF's a flair tip, Tweezerman badger brush and some Speick cream to a friend, and am happy to report that I've drawn him away from his Norelco lawn mower.

Oddly enough, he had additional reasons to be happy about it than I would have expected.

He's of dark Eastern European stock, fairly dark skin and very black hair, and has always disliked shaving. With the electric he'd shave every two to three days, and his wife even liked the 2-day growth on him for aesthetics.

So now, with the flair tip, he's able to get a much closer, more comfortable shave, and thereby stretch the number of days to where he only has to shave twice a week, and is thrilled... Enjoys the ability to be lazier about it, while also enjoying the comfort of the shave as opposed to the tugging of the electric.

Go figure.

:001_rolle

Awesome... Though I'm a little surprised. Most people, it seems, start shaving more often. I just finished up my first week w/ DE and was shaving every day. I skipped my first day friday, and that was probably for the better, as far as my face is concerned. Should also skip today, but don't know if i'll make it.

Top Bottom